Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
FINALLY finished that carton of eggs tonight...the last three were an omelet. I adore my new silicone microwave omelet maker, for the record. That was lunch. Not sure about dinner yet, I'm still full of omelet.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Leftovers. Thankfully Dear Richard loves leftovers. We have leftover meatloaf for meatloaf and cheese sandwiches, some scalloped potatoes that we can heat up. And there's some turkey rice soup that we can have for lunch.

I need to look around in the freezers for an idea for Sunday.

catapault

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Went to the IGA yesterday just to get an egg salad wrap and a container of mustard (thought there was one in the cupboard but there wasn't.) Of course drifted by my favorite aisles and . . . they had one kind of organic eggs for $2.99 / dozen only one per customer please. Of course one box went into my cart. Their produce is O.K. not great and I'd just been to the very good (also pricey) farm stand first. However when I saw a 5 pound bag of Canadian russet potatoes on sale also for $2.99 a bag also went into my cart. Good day at the market.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
We talked about getting Chinese for dinner tonight but it's not going to happen so hopefully tomorrow.:crossfingers: A friend gave me a simple recipe for tomato soup that I think I'll make with grilled cheese sandwiches. DH has a slice of Eli's chocolate chip cheesecake for dessert and I'm having a honeycrisp apple, my usual. :wink:

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lunch was a Backyard barbecue meal. Dinner will be...whatever. I'm currently thinking maybe chicken pot pie.
I just stocked up on Marie Callender's pot pies. If you have a Publix near you they are BOGO this week. They do have stores in NC but I'm not sure how many.

Dinner tonight was half of a Boar's Head Italian sub from Publix. Yum. They have great subs. The rest will be Sunday lunch.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
We were gone from mid-morning to late afternoon and since I was having problems with one of the browsers on my laptop Chinese food did not happen. I had all the fixins for chili so that's what DH requested and I was more than glad to make it since I get plenty of leftovers from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.