Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Lunch was scrambled eggs and an English muffin. Dinner will probably be meatloaf, mashed potatoes, gravy and corn. That could change. SOMETHING in the pile, anyway!

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
We ended up with pepperoni pizza last night....delivery from a local pizzeria.

Tonight's menu will be a split Cornish hen with peach BBQ glaze done in the NFG alongside baked potatoes. Rick and I shall share the hen. With a bit of coleslaw. And Cinnamon-Crisp Coffee Cake as a bit of dessert. I think there's some vanilla bean ice cream downstairs in the freezer, too.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
We got up early to spend the day in the city and I'm tired now so not in the mood to cook. I feel like a bowl of lentil vegetable soup with kale and a toasted bagel for dinner tonight. DH will probably have soup and a bagel too. He's been busy catching up on football. 😉

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
DH wanted bbq chicken tonight with baked potato and a salad. I had broccoli, cauliflower and falafel. I tried a new crunchy mint dark chocolate bar my neighbor gave me - it's by a company called HU. It was really good. :yummy:

catapault

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tilapia fillet dusted with flour, dipped in beaten egg, coated with bread crumbs and browned in oil filmed frying pan. Served with lemon wedges, boiled little potatoes cut in half with a smear of Smart balance, microwave steamed cut green beans.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Lunch was a hot dog sandwich. I was out of buns, so I split two hot dogs in half, length-wise and grilled them on the George Foreman grill while I ran two slices of bread (one with cheese) under the broiler. When the cheese was melted, the dogs were ready. Slid them on the plain piece of toast, sprinkled onion on, and topped with the melted cheese toast. Good stuff. Dinner will be chicken strips. I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.