What's For Dinner? - 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Baked potatoes with ff sour cream,pork chops seasoned with a new spice in my cabinet...ras el hanout... and green beans from the freezer.Made hubby an Amish pie that's pretty much a pecan pie but you add rolled oats to the mixture.I just took it out of the oven....looks and smells yummy.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
lizzie lizzie That pie sounds so good!

Our turkey and rice soup was yummy last night, but, to me, it was missing rivels. Since it had rice, I didn't make rivels and I was sorry. We have leftovers for Saturday's lunch and I may add rivels to that.

I have ground beef thawing in the fridge for meatloaf, either tonight or tomorrow night. If it's not completely thawed today, we'll do BLTs tonight. With a bit of coleslaw.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I haven't posted in a few days but you didn't miss much, lol. :lol: I think I'm going to finish the rest of the butternut squash ravioli tonight. I like to have it over spinach leaves with EVOO and parmesan cheese. DH is planning to have a turkey burger on a bagel with some type of potato on the side and a salad. Honeycrisp apple for dessert.

Status
Not open for further replies.