What's For Dinner? - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Box of Rain

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Stir fried tofu, green and red peppers, onions in a barbecue sauce.
I'm also going to do a tofu stir fry. I froze, thawed, and am now "pressing" two blocks of firm tofu (which I will soon cube and put in a marinate).

I know I have cabbage, kale, onions, cilantro, and broccoli for the stir fry. Still have to dig for extras.

Have to decide noodles or rice. Hmm.

Bill

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I purraise everything people eat here (or try to) even if it doesn't sound delicious to me because I'm glad people are eating.
Thank you and I completely agree! :thumbsup: Everyone has different tastes, diets and live in different parts of the world. I guess that's why they say, "different strokes for different folks."

catapault

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Could not see how to remove my mistaken heart felt purraise.

Kudos indeed for any / everyone who even tries.

Are we intended to purraise each and every entry?

Different people like different foods. I would not expect a vegan / vegetarian to be enthusiastic about my chili made with free range venison from a deer that a hunter has taken on our property.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
left over crab fried rice stir fried lobster,steamed prawns and black cod from last nights huge family dinner we had

Mmmm 🤤:yummy: Did your family do the typical arguing over who pays for dinner? ;):lol:

I made the taco tortellini. I think next time I'll use tomato sauce instead of diced tomatoes. I'm just not a fan of tomato pieces. Sauce, ketchup, etc I can handle.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I think I've missed a couple days again, so I'll try to remember what I've eaten.

Tonight was black beans and rice from the freezer
Last night was tea biscuits (from my neighbour), cheese and an apple
Night before was a naan pizza from the freezer, I think

About Purraise, I also tend to be generous with giving out the regular thumbs up, as I use it more as an acknowledgement of a members contribution, especially here in the lounge threads where there's way too many posts to reply to each and every one.

In the other forums, I'm less generous, and mostly purraise ones that stand out more as being useful or helpful than others. But also in the other forums, I'll often use the heart or hugging icon, as those threads often have members that are posting about struggles and I want to offer support or compassion.

To remove or change your purraise icon, just click on it again, and first click should remove it. If you want to then use a different icon, click it, and it should then show up.

There's an article about Purraise for anyone who wants to purr-use it. ;)
All About Purraise – TheCatSite Articles

Here's an excerpt:

" Purraise is a great way to let a member know that you appreciate his or her contribution. It is a nice way to spread a positive vibe around the community, so use it liberally! "

Status
Not open for further replies.