What's For Dinner? - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I am done with my leftovers.. I put the rest of the sauce in the freezer, enough for one meal.

They have either a shaved roast beef sub or eggplant parmigiana on the menu... undecided.. I had enough sauce so maybe the roast beef.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
We ended up with beef stew last night at Rick's request. Instead of making the biscuits, though, I went with onion Yorkshire puddings. We broke open a pudding and spooned the beef stew over top. So good! Dessert was a snickerdoodle cookie for each of us.

Tonight's dinner will be sweet and sour meatballs over rice. With a simple salad.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
had a small roast beef sub from downstairs, with a small spoonful of Cole slaw and a hoodsie...
stuffed... the sub was mostly a slice of cheese, chopped tomatoes and shredded lettuce.. just a bit of roast beef...

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mmm.... a Hoodsie :yummy: They're so expensive now at the supermarket. A bag of 8 (not a dozen anymore:angrywoman:) is at least $5.

I had planned to make a slow cooker chicken and potato recipe on Monday but the chicken drumsticks weren't thawed enough to safely cook in the slow cooker so I ended up baking them with the potatoes. I've been eating the leftovers all week.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Our sweet and sour meatballs were Ok last night. All I could really taste was salt from the soy sauce. I'll have to tweak it a little bit. I had no pineapple juice, so had to use more sugar for the sweet. They weren't bad, but they weren't spectacular either.

Not sure about tonight. I'm thinking of pizza, just a regular mushroom and cheese pizza. But I was on FB and King Arthur has grilled calzones. That caught my eye. It sounds good! As often as I've grilled pizza, I never thought about grilling calzones.

Status
Not open for further replies.