What's For Dinner? - 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
so I ended up having nachos, which were a nice treat.
What did you put on them, Cheez Wiz? I like hot salsa added to my Cheez Wiz.

I had rice, black beans and mixed vegetables. One of the best protein meals I've had here.
Yay! Finally. Did you praise them so that they will keep giving you good meals like that?

Breakfast: Forgot to take my bagels out of the freezer, so I had 2 slices of dad's homemade bread, toasted with 2TB butter and 1/2TB lime sugar. Also had half a diced Gala apple and put some of that on the toast. Yum!

Lunch: Something went wrong with my snack plate. I put too many different things on it and they clashed- Nacho cheese tortilla chips, vegetable crackers, Cheetos flamin hot popcorn, hard boiled egg, the other half of that gala apple, dried fruit medley, green olives, blackberry preserves, spicy honey, habanero salsa, gingerbread almond butter, slice of swiss cheese.

Dinner: My infamous huge dinner plate salad. Lettuce, tomato, onion, yellow bell pepper, cucumber, dried fruit medley, slivered almonds, hard boiled egg, shredded cheese, Lactaid cottage cheese, avocado, vegetable crackers, sundried tomato Italian dressing.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay! Finally. Did you praise them so that they will keep giving you good meals like that?
Yes I did. I also praised them for the tomato soup I had for lunch with the grilled cheese. The soup was so good.
I just wish they would give me some tofu and Amy's and Mororning Star products. If I want them I have to buy them myself. I rarely get beans and they are cheap. The only time I got them in the past was when they put a couple black beans on a salad. I would kill to have spaghetti or pizza once in a while. When they have spaghetti they have meat added to it. Thay also sometimes add meat some. of my favorite vegetables, kale, spinach, brussel sprouts and greenbeans. On Thanksgiving all I got to eat was a little dab of mashed potatoes. I asked for GBC but it was loaded with bacon.

Last edited:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I'm a vegetarian, so I'm planning to make hamburgers made of lentils, fried bell peppers and onions, and cheese. It may sound kind of weird but they are delicious!
That doesn't sound weird at all, but actually pretty delicious. :yummy: If you can, please post a pic.
BTW, I'm also vegetarian, as are several others who post in this thread.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That doesn't sound weird at all, but actually pretty delicious. :yummy: If you can, please post a pic.
BTW, I'm also vegetarian, as are several others who post in this thread.
I'm not vegetarian and I think it sounds good too. I think I'd substitute a poblano pepper for the bell pepper for some heat. :yummy:

I think tonight I might have a burger and some veggies on the side.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm a vegetarian, so I'm planning to make hamburgers made of lentils, fried bell peppers and onions, and cheese. It may sound kind of weird but they are delicious!
What type of bun will you have? I hink it sounds good.

So I'm splurging and having take-out.

Asian sweet Chili Wings
Spanish Artichoke Fromaggiao dip with flatbread for dipping

This is a new place in town, a family run biz, anxious to see how it is, The dip is homemade.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Should've stuck with the mild
Mild?! If you want me to come for a visit, you'll have to do better than that. 👎🌶🌶🌶

I'm a vegetarian, so I'm planning to make hamburgers made of lentils, fried bell peppers and onions, and cheese.
Welcome fellow vegetarian. That sounds yummy!

Spanish Artichoke Fromaggiao dip with flatbread for dipping
That sounds fancy! What the heck is fromaggiao?

Breakfast: That crappy flat One Degree granola, vanilla almond milk, diced autumn crisp apple

Lunch: Dinner plate salad with sundried tomato italian dressing

Dinner: Mexican casserole bake- black beans, corn, rice, diced tomatoes, onions, sour cream, cheese, habanero sauce, diced up veggie burger, various spices, etc. I should have had some tortilla chips with it, but I forgot.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I should stop posting in here; I say one thing, but it doesn't work out.
I felt so badly yesterday that there was no way I was making tuna and noodles. We ended up finishing the spaghetti from Tuesday. Nothing like having leftovers of leftovers.

Was snooping around in the kitchen freezer this morning and found two pork steaks, so they're thawing in the microwave.

Status
Not open for further replies.