What's For Dinner? - 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
IKEA veggie balls.
Those look a lot like my Aldi chipotle veggie burgers. I wonder if I could shape them into balls. They are so different, they are moist and almost look like raw meat.

Breakfast: Aldi Vanilla Brioche bread toasted, with butter and maple syrup, cut up into squares, like French toast.

Lunch: Snack plate of dried fruit, and veggie chips from Nuts.com, and Target habanero salsa.

Dinner: Cabbage veggie bean soup, elbow pasta, shredded cheese, habanero sauce, Flamin Hot Funyuns onion flavored rings on top.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
[QUOTE="maggiedemi, post: 5270861, member: 119711"
Dinner: Cabbage veggie bean soup, elbow pasta, shredded cheese, habanero sauce, Flamin Hot Funyuns onion flavored rings on top.
[/QUOTE]
Doesn't that soup make you gassey? I heard that vegetarians have the worst smelling far?ts. Morning Star products does it for me. Your dinner sounds good except for the hot stuff. I did developed a taste for black pepper when I was in the hospital but I could never do the habanero sauce.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Doesn't that soup make you gassey? I heard that vegetarians have the worst smelling farts.
Ha! No, I don't get the farts because I measure all my food. I only eat one Corelle dinner plate full or one Corelle cereal bowl, or a sandwich, or 2 slices of pizza. I only get gas if I overeat and my stomach is too full.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
After I took care of the girls, I went down to the freezer and got two chicken quarters out to thaw (the other day, Rick did choose a hoagie over the chicken). I don't know what I'm going to do with them yet.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ha! No, I don't get the farts because I measure all my food. I only eat one Corelle dinner plate full or one Corelle cereal bowl, or a sandwich, or 2 slices of pizza. I only get gas if I overeat and my stomach is too full.
I hope I didn't offend you or anybody else by using the "F" word. I have a gas problem because I have IBS-D and eating vegetarian meat substitutes really makes me have smelly gas.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Went to the store this morning and bought celery, which I need for my lentil loaf, so I think I'll make it for tonight. Also looked for pickled beets. Found some on the bottom shelf, but it was a large bottle, which I doubted I'd ever finish, so didn't buy it. :ohwell:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Breakfast: Crappy granola. I forget the name, but it deserves to be forgotten. Flat pieces with no crunch. With cow milk and diced Gala apple.

Lunch: Yummy snack plate! Hard boiled egg, Cheetos Flamin' Hot Popcorn, Good Thins Garden Veggie Crackers, pecans, swiss cheese slice, dill pickles, green olives, sundried tomatoes in oil, gingerbread raw almond butter, Great Value Cheese Whiz knockoff mixed up with Target habanero salsa heated in microwave, yummy dried fruit with sugar on it from nuts.com- Kiwi, Starfruit, Mango, Papaya, Strawberry, Pineapple.

Dinner: Leftover veggie bean soup with diced up Aldi Asian veggie burger, slice of swiss cheese melted on top, habanero hot sauce, 3 minutes in microwave. Yum.

Status
Not open for further replies.