What's For Dinner? - 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidewinder

"Say what, crackerhead?"
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Leftover City, but good leftovers... chicken for making a sandwich with mayo and Swiss cheese, and a bowl of that beef & bean mix still left in the fridge. I'm getting hungry too, so I'm gonna mack hard, LOL. At my age, I can't drink after I eat, I'm too full to add beer... so perhaps I'll have a cold beer FIRST, then make a sandwich and reheat that last bowl of beef & beans, LOL. "Yeah, that's it... that's the ticket!!!" And tonight, a movie or a good book, no telling which yet, maybe the cats will help me make that decision. Nothing wrong with reading a good book while the cats keep me company... Boots & Crackhead have been sharing my bed lately, the little mattress hogs! Give 'em an inch and they take a mile, the blasted varmints!!! ;)

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last night we had meatloaf and a potato, carrot, onion mixture broiled in the oven. And yes I put habanero hot sauce on it. I'm probably not supposed to have hot sauce yet, but it has been 6 weeks since my surgery, and I couldn't wait any longer. I hope I didn't do any damage. :fear:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
The last of the Cottage pie. It really doesn't last well in the fridge. I blame the mashed potatoes.

While digging thought the emails today, I ran across a recipe for hot dog and chili casserole...that sounds RIGHT up my alley! I'm going to give it a try, but I need a couple of items from the store, first!

Status
Not open for further replies.