Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Pretty crazy...I just took them out of the oven. 43 minutes start to finish. A lot easier than rolling out corn tortilla dough.
I'm almost tempted to go get some masa to make some. I'll probably wait until the weekend when I go shopping. I showed them to DD and she said that they need cheese in them.

orange&white

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine are not nearly as pretty or golden, but I made eight (1/3rd recipe), and ate one to see if they are cooked long enough. Very tasty...they taste like a fresh corn tortilla.

They'll go back in the oven stuffed with chicken, chili and cheese later to heat through. They'll be much "prettier" after that, I suspect. :p

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think it's been weeks since I stopped in here, and boy oh boy am I hungry :lol:
We've been trending more to raw vegetables and fruits because it's mid-May and it just feels like it's about time.
We made some cat food so we have some extra plain egg whites, so I think some kind of omelette (full eggs with the extra whites), and a raw veggie tray it is!
If I keep this healthy stuff up I'll be so skinny if I turn to the side and stick out my tongue, people will think I'm a zipper :flail:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Isn't that the same thing? :headscratch:
OF COURSE NOT! Well...maybe...ok...is. But it sounds different...sorta...not...
You are evil.

I pinned that masa cup recipe. Wonder how they'd be with finely chopped hot dogs, onions, and cheese? :crackup::flail:

I had cereal last night, so you KNOW what tonight is!

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The other night we had leftover roast pork,mashed potatoes and broccoli.Last night I made spaghetti and sauce,garlic bread and a salad.Tonight we're having cubano sammies,smashed potato salad and sliced cucumbers.That will be the end of the roast pork,so I guess tomorrow night will be leftover spaghetti,etc.

orange&white

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I made a small batch of empanada dough this morning that's sitting in the fridge. I'll make some pork/potato/onion empanadas tonight or tomorrow.

If I don't feel like cooking much tonight, I'll boil some angel hair pasta and toss in a can of clams and some seasonings.

Status
Not open for further replies.