What's for dinner? - 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I'm trying to convince DH to get burritos, we haven't had them in awhile and I have a craving.  Otherwise, it will probably be pasta.  

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Parmesan chicken fingers done in the air fryer; I took two boneless, skinless chicken breasts out of the freezer this morning and will slice them into "fingers" to try this recipe. And served with a pizza-type sauce that I made this morning. With that, I'm making mini hasselback potatoes, also in the air fryer, using little Yukon gold potatoes. And a salad.

lily paddy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Eggplant roll ups i made yesterday, for today, salad. 
 mmmmmm

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I'm thinking it will be the zucchini noodles I didn't have last week with sauce and turkey sausage.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Chicken salad.  I have four chicken breasts that I didn't wrap properly.  They have freezer burn JUST along one edge, so I'm going to thaw them, cut the burn off, and boil up the rest for the salad.  

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
chili over a baked potato, with a couple good dollops of plain yogurt on top. more pickled sliced beets and 3 vanilla sandwich cookies, to round off my meal.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Tuna and noodles, requested by Dear Richard this morning.  I'm going to throw together a bit of coleslaw to go with it.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
I have some homemade ravioli in the freezer. With some pasta sauce. And a salad.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Made a large salad. Picked some rotisserie chicken legs at the grocery store today. The legs will last me until Saturday.

Cashews and some decaf green tea for dessert..

That will be my supper for the next few days.. Perhaps a change on Friday..  Thinking of Tuna, but I cannot eat tuna without Artie coming after it! Either begging at my legs for it, in the kitchen, or on my lap sniffing my plate, fork, mouth.. I even caught him with his front paw going after my fork, as I was eating!! I have to tell him to "Get out of here".. it is bad. 

Artie was coming after the chicken as I was departing it!! He cannot have any--he is allergic to it!! 

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
We went out to eat last night and I got shepherds pie. There is more than enough left for both of us to eat for dinner tonight. I'll make a salad to go with it.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Invited a friend of my husband's over for dinner tonight, he's a special guy and I wanted to make a nice dinner.  Salad with lots of fresh veggies, eye of round roast, onion roasted potatoes, baguette and just baked a double chocolate cake from scratch, (found the recipe in a magazine at my doctor's office).  It's a rainy, dreary day here so I'm sure he'll appreciate a nice home cooked meal. 
  When I texted my daughter and told her she said, "that sounds very 1950's, lol. 

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I have no clue.  I really don't.  Shepherds' Pie tomorrow night, but the meat won't be thawed in time for tonight.  Something.  Probably spaghetti.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Parmesan chicken with roasted potatoes and carrots. Dessert is a bread pudding. 

Status
Not open for further replies.