What's for dinner? - 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich on toasted multi grain wheat bread with mayo, mustard and a dill pickle spear. It was yummy!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
LOL...That pork chop!  My next-door neighbor brought me a big bowl of homemade beef stew last night!

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Tuna salad, and taking a package of ground beef out of the freezer for Shepherds' Pie tomorrow.

Are you all starting to see a pattern with me?  It is almost ALWAYS either a chop, a chicken breast, hot dog, pasta (or just the sauce), or tuna salad!  I do LIKE a lot of other stuff, but my budget is very small.  These things are good, and low cost.  SIGH...I"m out of cheese.  I wonder how a hot dog would taste with onions and barbecue sauce?  Maybe I'll try that tonight...

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Orange chicken from safeway deli.
  I got a pound of it. Obviously I won't eat it all tonight.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I ordered a stromboli last night, ate two pieces, and threw the rest of it in the fridge. We'll have the leftovers tonight when Rick gets home. (He went to Red Lobster last night for dinner.)

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
I don't know. Both Rick and I have bad headaches and I don't know if we're going to make it for groceries tonight. I only have an hour left to my workday and I'm praying that my headache doesn't go migraine before I get home. I may make a quick spaghetti or something like that. There's some chicken corn soup in the freezer, too. It won't be anything exotic, that's for sure. 

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Chicken Broccoli alfredo pizza from one of my favorite pizza places.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Grilled balsamic salmon with a simple veggie salad. 

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I've had a turkey in the freezer for a while so took it out to thaw at the end of last week. It's such a gloomy day outside that I'm going to roast it later. I also still had some french meat stuffing from thanksgiving int he freezer that I took out also. Maybe I'll make up some brussels sprouts and broccoli too.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i'm thinking i'll either have a fried egg sandwich, or two turkey enchiladas. i'll likely have something later in the evening too, either oatmeal or some chicken noodle soup. (i've got some gastro upset going on, so am taking things a little easier today)

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
I'm thinking of taking the last of the ravioli and the last container of pasta sauce out of the freezer. Rick has a dr appt and won't be home til later on.  The ravioli is quick and easy and I can throw together a bit of coleslaw to go with it. It's going to be a busy day for me here at work and we'll be busy tonight, too.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I have no clue and no real inclinations.   I think I'll just go thaw some pasta sauce and have that, with or without the pasta, as the mood strikes at the time!

Status
Not open for further replies.