What's for dinner? - 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Tuna salad.  Keeping it very simple for a day or two while I get over the achey from those bookcases!  Oh, who am I fooling?  I keep it simple ALL THE TIME!

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise

Tuna salad.  Keeping it very simple for a day or two while I get over the achey from those bookcases!  Oh, who am I fooling?  I keep it simple ALL THE TIME!
Don't forget to share with Hekitty!!!  I have to share any fish with Artie.. (he gets a larger portion than me)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Whatever Rick makes is fine with me. He took today off work. He said it was going to be too nice of a day today to have to deal with 8 hours of work and then 2 hours of OT on top of it. And he wasn't doing it. 

So whatever he wants to do about dinner is OK.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Sausage and broccoli rabe with spiralized parsnips....and a big glass of wine. ;)

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
homemade chicken and rice soup, a handful of mini pretzels, some raw carrot and cauliflower pieces with french salad dressing as a dip, and 2 or 3 vanilla sandwich cookies.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
We're going to be busy today and I'm not dealing with supper. I took some chicken corn soup out of the fridge this morning to defrost in the fridge. With a bit of coleslaw and (maybe, if I'm not too lazy) some muffins, that will have to do.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Meatloaf tonight, courtesy of Dear Richard. I'm thinking of garlic mashed potatoes and some peas to round it out. Maybe a bit of bread pudding for dessert. And I'm making iced tea. (Rick said yesterday that I don't make iced tea anymore and he's has to drink way too much soda lately. I said I didn't think he drank it anymore. Obviously, we have a lack of communication problem here! So....I'm making iced tea.)

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
pear halves. I've been killing myself moving furniture in the "public" rooms of my apartment, mopping and waxing floors, stenciling an area rug...I'm out of "oomph," and I'm hot and sweaty. I plopped a can of pears in the fridge, and THAT is going to be supper and dessert, all in one!

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
today i ate my dinner 'on the go', while i was cooking and doing chores. over the course of a few hours, i had some mini pretzels, some sweet bread & butter pickle slices, a cinnamon caramel blondie, and a stuffed pepper.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
It's Easter, so dinner will be a bit fancier than usual: pork filet, homemade Spätzle (Swabian noodles) with mushroom gravy, and a tossed salad.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
I am doing the new-to-me recipe for the baked ham today. I simmered the ham yesterday, so today it's just a matter of baking it with the maple syrup-chili sauce glaze.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
grilled cheese sandwich, chicken and rice soup, a handful of mini pretzels, some raw veggies with french salad dressing as a dip, and a cinnamon caramel blondie.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went to the Easter dinner my apartment complex hosted. There was ham, scalloped potatoes, green beans and rolls. There was also a dessert table and someone had brought a cinnamon roll cheesecake they made themselves. I'm not the biggest cheesecake fan but I took a slice (more like a hunk it was hard to cut being half frozen still) and it was amazing. I took another slice home for later. Honestly it's the best cheesecake I've ever had. Hope everyone had a great Easter. :)

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a quiet day. Did not do much of anything. Up very early with Artie.. went to early Mass.
lounged around...
made a very easy, but enjoyable meal for me. Caught up on some programs I recorded... and fell asleep watching TV...

Status
Not open for further replies.