What's for dinner? - 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Our ravioli was excellent last night. My BIL dropped off a loaf of Sourdough Molasses Rye bread and, oh man, was it ever delicious. Rick and I each had a hunk of the bread and then I put the rest of it in the freezer. Yum.

I took out some vegetarian chili last night from the freezer for Rick to quickly heat for supper tonight. He's bowling early and I have a hair appt. 

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise

Our ravioli was excellent last night. My BIL dropped off a loaf of Sourdough Molasses Rye bread and, oh man, was it ever delicious. Rick and I each had a hunk of the bread and then I put the rest of it in the freezer. Yum.

I took out some vegetarian chili last night from the freezer for Rick to quickly heat for supper tonight. He's bowling early and I have a hair appt. 
Sounds like my kind of meal - ravioli, sourdough rye and veggie chili.  What time should I be over? 

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Rick is eating at 4:30. I am eating at 6:30. Either time works! 

Last edited:

catlover73

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hubby is making Greek spaghetti for dinner. It is chicken and pasta. He adds a Greek seasoning and tops it with feta cheese.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My brother came over today to fix my computer and I then took him to a Mexican restaurant for dinner. I had a cheese enchilada with rice. It was ok but I'm thinking I will go back to the Olive Garden. My brother said his chicken was tough and that he did not want to go back there. 

Did anybody miss me? I've been away about a month because I could not get on the Catsite. I think my brother fixed the problem.

Muffy

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
No, sorry....there was barely enough for me! 

Tonight will be baked haddock and Rick and I will share a huge, honkin' baked potato. That thing is like the mother of all potatoes!

Last edited:

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
My brother came over today to fix my computer and I then took him to a Mexican restaurant for dinner. I had a cheese enchilada with rice. It was ok but I'm thinking I will go back to the Olive Garden. My brother said his chicken was tough and that he did not want to go back there. 

Did anybody miss me? I've been away about a month because I could not get on the Catsite. I think my brother fixed the problem.

Muffy
Welcome back!

I think tonight will just be eggs.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
A chicken breast.  I'm not certain what is going to happen to it yet.  But something will.  

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Welcome back, Muffy!

The last of the BBQ chicken thighs from the freezer. With roasted sweet potatoes, carrots, and a parsnip.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Muffy
yes! i noticed your absence, and missed you!

i had thought maybe you were having some computer issue(s). i'm so glad that your brother fixed the problem.

i'll be having quiche, some raw veggie pieces with french salad dressing as a dip, and a slice of apple pie.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Winchester and NickNsnicks2mom for saying you missed me. I really missed you guys, too.

There is another cat forum that I've been going to for 25 years but I dropped it last week. The forum is dying. The few members that are left only respond to each other and I got tired of being ignored. If they don't want me around after being there for 25 years then fine. I hope they enjoy their little clique.   

I've been here for 25 years, too. I have been here under different names over the years.

Muffy

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise

Thanks Winchester and NickNsnicks2mom for saying you missed me. I really missed you guys, too.

There is another cat forum that I've been going to for 25 years but I dropped it last week. The forum is dying. The few members that are left only respond to each other and I got tired of being ignored. If they don't want me around after being there for 25 years then fine. I hope they enjoy their little clique.   

I've been here for 25 years, too. I have been here under different names over the years.

Muffy
I miss you also, Muffy!!

I know what you mean about a cliquey cat forum. I used to belong to one, did not post much, was ignored. When it got hacked, I left it. 

I love this forum. It has such nice, caring people in it. 

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
It's always nice when the ones who have been gone come back. I may not say much, but absences are missed. I thought maybe you were having some computer issues....it happens. I'm just glad you're back.

Well, tonight we are having the BBQ chicken we did not have last night. Rick and I decided to go out for dinner. I got my ribeye steak (done blood-rare) and my margarita. And life was good. 

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I miss you also, Muffy!!

I know what you mean about a cliquey cat forum. I used to belong to one, did not post much, was ignored. When it got hacked, I left it. 

I love this forum. It has such nice, caring people in it. 
Thanks for missing me.

Yeah, this forum has about 20 active members left and  they can't afford to keep losing them.

I love this forum, too. Everybody is nice and it gives me something to as I don't get out much.  Even though I don't have any more pet cats l do have ferals that I care for.

Muffy 

Status
Not open for further replies.