What's for dinner? - 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

orange&white

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pulled single-servings of pre-cooked chicken and pre-cooked rice pilaf with veggies out to thaw this morning. Having a quick stir fry for dinner.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I don't do vegan....sorry. I guess they'd be in the grocery store.....if you ever come to visit, I will make sure our dinner is vegan. Honest!
You're so thoughtful and a very considerate host. :hugs: I'm vegetarian not vegan so that makes dinner plans a little easier, lol. Have a good evening.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Pizza! We're going to try the pizza oven box today. :banana1:

Sausage, onion, 'shrooms, and peppers. I have some mozz and some smoked provolone.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
No that's not my thing. If I bbq I put a large portobello mushroom on the grill then add spinach hummus, romaine lettuce and avocado in a sandwich.
That definitely sounds better, and healthier, than a veggie hot dog. :)

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
No that's not my thing. If I bbq I put a large portobello mushroom on the grill then add spinach hummus, romaine lettuce and avocado in a sandwich.
I'm neither vegan nor vegetarian, but I do so love a portobelloburger!

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I broke down and ordered a mushroom pizza.... yum.... so good, and ate too much..

It is not all that bad, a huge pizza for $14, including delivery.. I can get 3 meals out of it; so around $4.80 a meal... not bad if you think of it that way.. plus I do give a tip. I get the pizza within 40 minutes of ordering..

orange&white

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm just finishing cooking a pot of rice in chicken stock with carrots, peppers, onion and garlic. Having rice with warmed leftover chicken breast. Garlic toast.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
My BIL has been trying out his Big Green Egg and yesterday's dinner was pulled pork. He has a ton of pulled pork left over and asked Rick if we'd be interested in trying it out. Well.....yeah! Pulled pork sandwiches with coleslaw will be our dinner tonight.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I have two more tomatoes, although these aren't homegrown, so I'm making a batch of chicken salad and stuffing the tomatoes with it.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Grilled salmon with grilled corn on the cob and the last of the cole slaw from last night. The corn is courtesy of Rick's BIL who picked a ton of ears yesterday and shared with us.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm having a big salad for dinner. Iceberg lettuce, carrots, cucumbers, tomatoes and portobello mushrooms with Roka blue cheese dressing.

Muffy

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
No time to cook tonight so made a sandwich with a french onion bagel, spinach hummus, tomato, romaine lettuce, swiss cheese and a garbanzo cake. Blackberries for dessert.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Fried egg sandwich. I have a conference call at nine, and Suzanne coming over at 8...gonna be busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.