What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

Roxabelle

Human slave to Sinclair the Kitten
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sinclair is currently sleeping peacefully on my computer desk while I work from home. She’s a little sweetheart and likes to be close to me at ALL times, so I made up a little bed for her so she can join me.

She can also be a little terrorist at times when she walks across the keyboard during team meetings but she’s too cute to get into trouble 🤣 She did manage to type the word ‘kool’ the other day though...🤨

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
Sweet Shadow is now napping in his favorite cat tree.
It is a small cat tree in the kitchen right in front of the t.v.
His "brother" Mittens (RIP) loved to lay on that cat tree and watch t.v. with his mommy.
We both miss Mittens so so much. I think Shadow feels close to Mittens when he lays on that cat tree now. My sweet Shadow , such a sweetie!

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
All but Miss Eleanor are in hiding, as somehow, in some way, they know that today is vet day, even though we brought their carriers out more than a week ago, and they paid only brief attention to them then, but now...............??
The girls don’t seem to know, but Max? He always started to slink around and try to hide on vet day. The only thing I could figure out was that he learned over the years to pick up something in my voice or body language.