What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

sweet jane flash

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Flash is watching me. She knows we're going to the Zoo without her. She'll have such a nice nap while being in charge of the home front! 🌻 :silver: 🌸πŸ₯€πŸ’€:loveeyes:πŸ˜ΈπŸ’πŸŒΊπŸŒΉ

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
Sweet Shadow is all stretched out on his back showing his cute belly on HIS king size bed. Don't worry , he will share the bed , if he wants.
Mainly , he thinks I should just sleep on the floor or in one of his many cat beds. I can try and sleep on the bed when he wants his pets.
Sweet silly kitty!

lavishsqualor

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thirteen is camped out on the arm of my large leather recliner, swishing her tail intermediately to show Atticus and Bella Roma that this chair arm is HERS and not to even THINK about jumping up here. I'm sitting in the chair and periodically petting her and she appears to be in 7th heaven.

:lol:

sweet jane flash

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Flash is so happy we're home! She is sniffing all the smells on my pants. I told her I visited her cousins, the meer cats, the lions, the tigers, and I told her I visited my cousins the primates. I told her all about the cute soft toys I bought her (just waiting for the sunshine to get rid of any possible hideous Covid. She has not seen the colorful soft stuffed peacock, the black & white soft panda, the brown/tan lion, and the soft beautiful snake. The smaller birds will have to wait for next visit. Flash is very content now and fixin' to play like crazy with the branches of maple tree w/ leaves attached. Oh, there she goes~wild and excited as all get out!!! 🌻 :silver: πŸŒΉπŸΎπŸ¦‡πŸ§›β€β™€οΈ Like vampire cat, she is! And so fierce!!:silver:πŸ˜‚πŸ’πŸŒΉπŸŒ·πŸŒΊπŸŒΌπŸŒ»:bigeyes::loveeyes:🐠:fish:πŸ§¨πŸŽ‡πŸ’–πŸ’—:silver::):blush:

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
Shadow is contented napping in his kitty cat hut (present for his birthday in April). I was so worried he wouldn't like it , you never know with cats.
It made me happy to see him jump right in as soon as I set it down.
I think he likes to play hide and seek from me. The kitty hut is gray and he is a dark grayish color. If I just look inside I can't see him. I must put my hand inside to see if he is there. Cats are too smart!