What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

sweet jane flash

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Sweet Flash is playing with her latest bird dolly; has two of the tail feathers pulled out already! Easy come, rapid response. I can tell this new dolly will soon be ready for repair. 🌺 :silver: 🌻One hour and it's already half-thrashed. 🎆🐦:)

sweet jane flash

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I dont really know what he is doing.
He is jumping on my lap then letting himself slide down my legs to the floor...then jumps up and does it again.
Invented a new game and enjoying himself..:dunno:
Silver Crazy Silver Crazy that game sounds like a fun one! Probably good if you are wearing jeans. He must really trust you a lot. I had a cat named Kitty that used to use my legs like trees and by the time she got to the torso area it got a bit uncomfortable, but I still would let her get all the way to my shoulders, it was just so adorable. 🌺 :silver: 🌹🌻🌷

minish

minish first..
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Minish the princess of both my house and mom's has been sidelined by a baby. I was concerned. she is now sleeping under a couch. Her preferred place of safety with my 1 year old niece around. I haven't been with them past 2 weeks. They have developed an accord, the baby desires to touch minish's gorgeous fur but stops before and considers. minish remains around instead of running and hiding. She lets the baby touch her few times and places. They told me it took a bit of slaps without claws and some hissing. I was afraid the baby would upset and overwhelm minish and she would retaliate by biting and clawing but it seems to have turned out fine.

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Minish the princess of both my house and mom's has been sidelined by a baby. I was concerned. she is now sleeping under a couch. Her preferred place of safety with my 1 year old niece around. I haven't been with them past 2 weeks. They have developed an accord, the baby desires to touch minish's gorgeous fur but stops before and considers. minish remains around instead of running and hiding. She lets the baby touch her few times and places. They told me it took a bit of slaps without claws and some hissing. I was afraid the baby would upset and overwhelm minish and she would retaliate by biting and clawing but it seems to have turned out fine.
A smart cat and smart baby..be best of freinds after a few months I bet.