What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

Deilla

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
It's early in the morning. Nyke just ate and now he's looking out the window, watching the world go by.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cricket is sleeping at the top of her tree, and Austin is in the bedroom having a time out because he wouldn't stop scratching the TV.

engine4154

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Having a little thunderstorm rolling through. Bonnie, who's old enough to have been through a few already, is growling at it. lol

Mer.kitten

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Honeybunny is asleep in her new favorite spot. Im cleaning/rearranging a room and have a box of cosplay stuff on a shelf next to the window-she LOVES to nap there. Its 6:30 am so pretty soon shez'll wake up and ask for breakfast.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is so awesome, I wish I had my camera but I would disturb things if I got up to get it. Both are in the family room with us, Cricket is on her back with her feet in the air and Austin is lounging about 2 feet away from her. No fighting!! And both are relaxed!

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lily is snuggled on my chest as I type and Mingo is stuck in the garage. He just HAD to go out there. I'll open the door when he's had enough.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Carleton had 3 teeth extractions today. I just gave him his pain med. and he is sleeping comfortably on the carpet in the family room near me. :sleepycat:

Saber_Wing

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Neji is laying on the towels in the linen closet. Oliver is in one of the cat beds, and I don't actually know where Hawke is. He's usually in my closet this time of night *shrugs*

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I need to get dinner ready but Carleton is sleeping with his head on my lap so I guess dinner can wait. ;)

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
My Snowball is sleeping on the floor with all fours stretched out.Yea unusual for him to sleep on floor

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My two are on a mouse stake-out. It is under an ottoman and they are circling around it and giving it a poke now and then. They've been stalking this mouse for three days now, and it's getting old. They've both caught it several times, but don't hurt it and then released it somewhere else so they could chase it. I've about had enough. As soon as I can, I'm going to catch it with a pot and lid and put it outside. There will be two very disappointed cats. It's like a toy.