What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

LittleShadow

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Molly is currently being confused by being allowed indoors without being restricted to my bedroom.

Mom just moved out, so I brought Molly inside, and she seemed a bit confused by the new litterbox, food, and water areas inside. She also almost got stuck in a rolled up area rug. She has decided to explore the house more later, and is kneading my arm black and blue as she mulls over the changes in the house.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lily is snuggled on her pillow, nice and calm in the basement near the fireplace. While Binx and Chester are playing tag, chasing each other around the house, going room to room...it sounds like I have horses and not cats! I'm so, so happy that they get along really well, as Binx and Lily have only been with us about a month and Chester has only been with us for 4 days.

LittleShadow

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Molly is dreaming of chasing mice! She's asleep draped over my arm in that uniquely feline way that looks horribly uncomfortable but seems to suit her just fine, with all four legs twitching as she snores. Shame she's sleeping on my phone too, or I could snap a pic...

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Right now? Most probably my Bourbon is busy harassing my sweet-natured Barley boy.

islander

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My two long termers are asleep with me on my bed,, the three newbies are patrolling the great outdoors. As this is a very small island with very little traffic the are safe here and will come in for food at some stage . Only 3 months with me these three and a sheer delight..

LittleShadow

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My adorable Molly has decided I'm all together too squirmy to lay on. That inconvenient breathing when she drapes herself across my collarbones, you know. So she's settled in on my bed about six inches from my head, and is napping. I'm good with this, I know she's out of trouble, and since she isn't ON me, I'm not dealing with arms or legs falling asleep!

engine4154

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Clyde's at the front door talking to his pals on the porch through it. Bonnie's giving me the 'Why aren't you in bed yet?' look.

LittleShadow

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh, oh dear. Molly is now pretending VERY HARD that I saw nothing, and besides, she missed her jump to the bed and fell down PERFECTLY, and it was ALL TO PLAN, how dare I think otherwise? Also, her shoulder is filthy, absolutely filthy, and there is nothing on her mind besides grooming her shoulder, why am I talking about such ancient history as things that happened a few moments ago? Really, humans are so ridiculous. :lol:

islander

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Now the weather has eased I can resume my early short walks..... The cats are always asleep when I leave, then one at a time they realise I AM OUTSIDE and race after me.... One of the newbies has started too.... so today 4 of my 5 were following me just now, Pied Piper I am.. Now they have flopped! 4 on my bed, one outside. Love it when they follow me like that

LittleShadow

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
EEeeeeeeee! Molly is in a sweet mood and isn't just purring at me, she's slow blinking! I am so happy!

islander

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
One of mine is hiding in a cupboard. He was outside when Storm Erik hit and when it eased a little he yelled t o come in and took refuge. 3 asleep on my bed; one ditto in the kitchen. Just noticed someone has "sinned" which will be storm terror

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Carleton is curled up sleeping between my legs. His tongue is sticking out a bit and I think he's dreaming pleasant thoughts. :sleepycat: