What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

CatCrazy777

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Antonio and Nando are cat napping. Nando went to snuggle with Antonio but as soon as he felt her he moved away a bit :lol: He doesn't really like to be touched too much when sleeping.

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sombra is lying quietly on my desk as she usually does at this time of the morning. She is not coughing so much now but still sneezes. My airconditioning units are all off throughout the apartment.
I'm happy to hear that Sombra's cough has improved. I hope she will feel her usual self in no time, thanks to your devotion, golondrina golondrina . Sending healthy vibes :vibes::vibes::vibes: and love :redheartpump: to Sombra and to you.

LittleShadow

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Molly is currently unimpressed that I'm offering her chicken baby food in an attempt to convince her that foods other than mice, birds, gophers, and kibble are food. She (apparently) thinks I should be petting her, and sticking with the kibble since that takes the least amount of time to prepare and leaves more time for her favorite activity....CUDDLING! I swear I have the least food motivated cat I've ever met....o_O

Max's Human

MAX
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Dinnertime for the furkids, TIC, Aussie/Border female is trying to eat dinner but being watched suspiciously by MAX and MOUSE, the kitties. Trying to feed MOUSE is a headache as MAX tests her food for suspicious ingredients. LOL!!:purr:

LittleShadow

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Meowing her head off. I petted Molly briefly, gave her fresh kibble, checked her water and catbox, then had to come back inside to get ready for work. Molly does not approve of such short cuddles, or me leaving when I could stay and be her cuddle dispenser at all times. Sadly, to afford her upkeep, work has to happen.

Mer.kitten

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Honeybun is sitting on a box on my bed watching me clear out/organize some stuff. Usually she has the whole bed to herself but its covered with stuff im sorting and she's not amused. I should probably clear a little spot for her.

"You know there's nowhere for me to nap, right?"
20190112_112908.jpg

LittleShadow

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Discovering that in salmon pate is made of the same stuff that her new favorite, salmon cuts in gravy, is made out of. I've never been so happy to be ignored by a cat.... I think she prefers the cuts, but I'd probably have to do a side by side test to tell for sure...

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are both sleeping on top of my kitchen cabinets. I put a blanket up there for them, so now it's one of their favorite napping spots.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Carleton is tuckered out from playing with his catnip toy and sleeping peacefully in his cat bed. :sleepycat:

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My two are at a standoff over who gets to climb on my shoulder while I'm on the computer. It's usually Mingo's place, but Lily raced in here first, so proud of herself for beating Mingo. She watched over her shoulder to see if he came through the door, and sure enough, he did.