What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
My two are on a mouse stake-out. It is under an ottoman and they are circling around it and giving it a poke now and then. They've been stalking this mouse for three days now, and it's getting old. They've both caught it several times, but don't hurt it and then released it somewhere else so they could chase it. I've about had enough. As soon as I can, I'm going to catch it with a pot and lid and put it outside. There will be two very disappointed cats. It's like a toy.
If you don’t take the little guy a couple of miles away, he’ll be back in the house within hours. I speak from personal experience, having trapped the same two or three mice repeatedly until I caught on. :)

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, I suspect that's happened here, too. I haven't caught it yet, and the cats are still at it, hours later. I'll never get to sleep with all the thumping and squeaking going on.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Willow is just coming off of a panic attack where she runs from hiding spot to hiding spot because nothing feels safe. These used to be a couple times a week occurrence but this last year there have only been three or four for the whole year. As best I can guess today’s was caused by me picking up all her toys to vacuum and to her toys not being in their expected places is a sign of a pending apocalypse. So I spread the toys back out and she is calming down.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Everyone (including my husband) is napping.

:sleepycat::sleepycat::sleepycat: and :sleep:

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
All three of mine are in sun-induced comas. :sunshine:

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Nearly an hour of wailing and banging the linen closet door because Willow feels she just must sleep in amongst the linens and I disagree. She has a half dozen different places to sleep and hide including my closet but prefers the comfort of towels and sheets.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Carleton just finished the first course of his dinner. He's taking a snooze on his back with his paws curled up. :lovecat3:

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
Snowball is sleeping.Hes been sleeping on n off all day.Been researching n it says senior cats sleep alot.