What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

Spookyandsammy

Tilly’s hooman maid
Super Cat
Purraise
Shes also mean mugging me because I'm on my phone not playing with her the boss is calling

Katie M

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have my lights off, but I heard the curtains being moved, so I know at least one cat is watching the storm outside.

KimbasMom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My kitten just unintentionally scratched the crap out of my boob :nono:

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lilith is off sleeping somewhere. Sophie is sleeping in the basement of the fortress of solitude (the TV stand in the living room). The FOS is the area behind the TV. She is invisible when she is back there (in her opinion). Underneath the TV stand are compartments that USED to hold video game consoles, etc. She went into the one on the bottom and pushed all of my things out. That compartment is now hers and we call it the basement. I was evicted and she moved in.

Spookyandsammy

Tilly’s hooman maid
Super Cat
Purraise
My shelfs has been taken over by spooky and sammy along with my window and my chair and everything I have is now theirs I own nothing lol

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Willow just came up from her basement hiding place. She feels she has to hide after every meal or treat because it might have been offered in a plot to catch her. Eight years, have never tried to catch her with food.

Aico & Nacho

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Nacho is laying on the pillow beside me and Aico is curled up asleep against my left side. Both will have to move when my DH comes to bed, so Aico will move to my feet and Nacho will move to his cat bed on my nightstand.

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
Although it’s an hour before I feed them, all three cats have drifted into the living room from the far corners of the house and are watching me out of the corner of their eyes. They may be sprawled out on the floor looking half asleep, but if I asked them if it was time to eat, they’d be up in an instant telling me it was. Tiny lions on the living room veld keeping an eye on the feeding station.

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Although it’s an hour before I feed them, all three cats have drifted into the living room from the far corners of the house and are watching me out of the corner of their eyes. They may be sprawled out on the floor looking half asleep, but if I asked them if it was time to eat, they’d be up in an instant telling me it was. Tiny lions on the living room veld keeping an eye on the feeding station.
My little lion has been occupying the "when are you coming home?" spot (media bench near the door) for the last hour or so. I check in on her from the webcam. She will play it nonchalant when I come home. But that lasts about 20 seconds. If I'm not taking my shoes off or putting my keys and backpack away fast enough, she will let me know.

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
My little lion has been occupying the "when are you coming home?" spot (media bench near the door) for the last hour or so. I check in on her from the webcam. She will play it nonchalant when I come home. But that lasts about 20 seconds. If I'm not taking my shoes off or putting my keys and backpack away fast enough, she will let me know.
They certainly know our routines!

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
I just received a big order from Chewy. I ordered 4 toys that I thought were a good price, since shipping was free. I opened one, a little five inch skunk, and gave it to the Seal cat. He liked it! After he was through, I gave it to Leonid. He played for a while and then got up on my desk to look at the other toys. I said, "What's wrong with the toy I just gave you?" I took the other toys and put them up and then picked up the new toy to show it to him. Soaked. I mean it was dripping with cat spit! I see why Leonid was looking at the other toys! But I am a hard servant and only allow one new toy at a time. So we'll just have to wait until the other one drys! :p

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They certainly know our routines!
I am feeding Krista so often trying to get her weight back up. There’s only two times in this house. Time to feed the cat and not yet time to feed the cat.