Update from Angel's mommy. 😊 (Sorry, long post)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks! I hope so. No lunch so far. :(
I may go ahead & put their beds back in there until they get used to it. I just won't be able to use the heated pad. They just ate breakfast and left. Went back under the fence to the abandoned house I guess.
They've got to get used to it though. I'm pretty sure this spring or summer that's coming down. 😬
Well, I've got the chiro office to clean, then home to clean & do a little laundry. Set the tables for tommorow..
Im already exsausted! πŸ˜›

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh yeah, Honey has been coming just inside on the rug in front of the door, when I'm fixing their breakfast, but as soon as I turn around, or start coming with the plates, she goes bk out. I'd have to be able to get a spot treatment on her though, before she can come any further, & just pray nothing jumps off of her in the short time she's sitting there! 😬 And... Looked at her eye today & already looks better! It's only been about a WK or so of the lysine!

IMG_20201217_075848673.jpg

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lol!
Yes, I thought about that. With rain & wind coming, I was hoping to try to keep it out & protect them, if in there. I probably have to though... That was the original plan, then only one down, eventually both.
Thank goodness, I'm done working. In line at the bank now, then home for more work? πŸ˜›
This morning, I did put their beds back in there, so maybe that will help too.🀞
IMG_20201223_222311231.jpg
IMG_20201224_091253638_HDR.jpg

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I'm finally all done! My low back is killing me!!! πŸ˜›. At least after tommorow, I'll get to relax the rest of the weekend. It will be a "streamful" weekend. Can't wait to watch Shonda Rimes new Netflix movie Bridgerton! They say it's a cross between Downton Abbey & Desperate Housewives. πŸ˜„.
Anyway, here's the tables..all ready. There will be 9 of us. My sister & her family will sit at my table, & my parents & I will sit at the table in the living room. I borrowed it from my neighbor. We will all be wearing mask unless eating.

IMG_20201224_155842334_HDR.jpg
IMG_20201224_155904222_HDR.jpg

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, went out & did this. Hopefully will help. 🀷 Flaps are all the way up. Tucked the corners under roof seam & hopefully tape will help hold. At this point, I've pretty much done all I can do. Beds bk in, flaps up, tarp pulled forward to look like box did. They have to do the rest, & get used to it. We all know kitties when it comes to something new....πŸ™„

IMG_20201224_154228393.jpg

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Meowy Catmas everyone!! πŸŽ„πŸ˜Ί
I got the best Christmas gift this morning. Peeked through the blinds before opening to see if the kittos were in the house, & THEY WERE!!! :clap: Now I'll see if the heated pad will fit somehow between the two beds to help keep them warm tonight. It's getting down to like 23!! 😱. Mid 20's tommorow night too! That doesn't happen to often here on the coast of NC. 30's at coldest, usually.
Had some playtime with Panther this morning. 😊 Told him that tonight dark, & tommorow dark is going to be very cold, so they have to stay warm in the house. πŸ€žπŸ™
Managed to get a great shot of him this morning with Angel's old Christmas bow tie.
I hope everyone has a wonderful day! 😘
IMG_20201225_084019354.jpg

New video by Kelly R

New video by Kelly R

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Cindy!! Blessings to you & Mr. G as well. πŸ˜ΈπŸŽ„ How's he doing? πŸ’™
Geoffrey is doing well.. thank you..The Vet said he cannot gain any more weight!! He is at 13.9 lbs.. but he is a big boy.... a big mama's boy...

I am so glad you found kitty love, again.. I mean it.. I have not commented very much, but I am following this thread.. Panther is so lucky to have you as his mom... and Honey...

Hopefully they both come around, even more. I have no doubt they will, because of you love.. Love is very easily conveyed to animals.. they sense it.. So happy for you..

Merry Christmas...

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Geoffrey is doing well.. thank you..The Vet said he cannot gain any more weight!! He is at 13.9 lbs.. but he is a big boy.... a big mama's boy...

I am so glad you found kitty love, again.. I mean it.. I have not commented very much, but I am following this thread.. Panther is so lucky to have you as his mom... and Honey...

Hopefully they both come around, even more. I have no doubt they will, because of you love.. Love is very easily conveyed to animals.. they sense it.. So happy for you..

Merry Christmas...
Thank you so much! Yes, I wish I could do more, but doing what I can for them. ❀
so glad to hear Geoffrey is doing well!
Thats probably a good waight for him. Ginger boys ,as you know are usually big long boys anyway. Panther is a big long boy. 12 lbs, & all muscle! Even his head is big, lol!! πŸ˜„