The "what's On Your Mind?" Thread -2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarenKat

Kitty on the half shell, tortie power!
Top Cat
Purraise
I looked it up because I didn’t know:

Broccolini was developed as a hybrid of broccoli and Chinese broccoli in Japan. It looks almost identical to broccoli, but is much smaller and more delicate. Though broccoli and broccolini have very similar flavors, broccolini is slightly sweeter and could be compared to asparagus.

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
I really need a second bathroom. I was on my way to pee and Aedan snaked the toilet and now he's sitting there taking his sweet time pooping while I do the potty dance.
I'm about to pee in his potty chair.
Funny...although not. There’s always the shower. :)

I’ll never forget flying into LAX and not making it to the restroom before the fasten seatbelt sign came on, We landed in what felt like the next state over and taxied for about a week while I sat cross-eyed in absolute agony. Once we got to the gate, people TOOK THEIR OWN SWEET TIME GETTING THEIR LUGGAGE AND HEY GET OUT OF MY WAY, PEOPLE!! Phew. :lol:

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
My Sicilian grandparents pretty much sauté
I go through this daily. All homes should have 2 bathrooms.
Yes they should. My former house only had one and during a remodel I broke the toilet. I peed in a litter box for two days until I figured out if you used a funnel or aimed right you could pee down the waste pipe in the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.