The "what's On Your Mind?" Thread -2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Alicia88 Alicia88 , if they were supposed to be raw there would have been cooking instructions. I don’t think you are likely to get sick from raw fish but yuck. I would bring them back ask to talk to the deli manager.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Had this prime rib for dinner after shopping all day with the gf 😂😂after the desert and playing slots a bit and my meal settled I felt so stuffed i ouldnt breathe it felt like🤣🤣 i got to gamble a lil to won enough to feed gf and i few expensive hefty breakfasts and prime rib for us tonight slong with buying her some nice things hehe so it was a profit even though cash wise i broke even

Attachments

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Took a bite . . . they were raw.
Oh my! Who would have thought?? Breaded items are usually already cooked. Yikes! Hear any resolve when you contacted customer service? Were they indeed supposed to be pre-cooked?

Had this prime rib for dinner
Broccolini?? Looks delicious, yum! If you have leftovers, feel free to send them my way. ;)

Our very own Captain Jack went/still is going viral on Reddit right now lol
How exciting! You guys are like celebrities now! Added a like to the main post to give you another boost to upvotes. :thumbsup: That is a gorgeous pic of Captain Jack.

Thinking of whether to take the 30+ min. drive one way to pick up a free butterfly kit from Lowe's this evening, although I'm pretty tired and it is overcast out. I may just stay home. I did manage to get the first freebie, which was great for me with a large bucket I can drill holes and use for plants, bag of soil, and fertilizer. I think the butterfly one comes with wood and paint to make something, and some seeds, maybe flowers to attract butterflies? My friend loves butterflies and art, and I was thinking of gifting it to her, but I just feel so tired today and not sure if I have the energy for the trip. Decisions, decisions.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my! Who would have thought?? Breaded items are usually already cooked. Yikes! Hear any resolve when you contacted customer service? Were they indeed supposed to be pre-cooked?

Broccolini?? Looks delicious, yum! If you have leftovers, feel free to send them my way. ;)

How exciting! You guys are like celebrities now! Added a like to the main post

Broccolini?? Looks delicious, yum! If you have leftovers, feel free to send them my way.
:flail:yes! my first time eating emgf looked at me crazy over my surprise at them

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
feels good to be home now graycie missed us kept pushing her head against my hand on the drive home after getting her. meowing loud :lol:but i kinda think she is on the territorial,confident side cause she popped right of the carrier tail pointed up to begin her patrol soon as we let her out then went at it on every scratching post/tree with a vengance then went to dig in her litterbox a bit then walk around :lol:putting her paw stamp all over the place. i dont think i am doing any more trips away from her until i get a large enclosure to house her in:lol:now she is scratching at the draweri keep her stick toys in i owe her a good play session

Status
Not open for further replies.