The "what's On Your Mind?" Thread -2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
today my mind is being thankful for my friends that love me
It took my real life friends/family 3 weeks to realize I was gone on Facebook. It only took TCS friends a couple days I think! :grouphug2:

I think everyone on this site can relate. (I can!)
I don't buy my cats toys very often anymore, cause they seem to prefer to play with the free packing paper! :lol:

Captain Jack Sparrow from the Pirates of the Caribbean movies.
Oh, my boyfriend. ❤

When we were house shopping two bathrooms was one of my non negotiables.
Very smart of you! I also think that all houses should have that little hallway and a second door before getting to the great outdoors, so cats can't escape!!!

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wondering why Treasure likes my water over his. Both refilled at same time.
Mystery of cats and cup water, LoL. My kitties prefer drinking out of my cups, too. I've tried keeping their drinking water in a cup before.... but alas it does not have the same appeal. :rolleyes::lol:

It’s beautiful here, not too windy and we are playing a card game called Dominion on the patio. The warbly bird is warbling. Life is good.
How lovely! It's not too windy here yet, although there is a wind advisory.

Excited to have finished my album in my game and was awarded 12,000 rolls, LoL. I think I will wait another day until the album officially closes to use my rolls as another album should be opening. It will give me a nice head start!

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Such standards! When we moved from the suburbs to more country I told my husband I needed garbage service lol.
Lol, my house growing up had 1.5, so there was always a second emergency toilet, but we we got older, fighting for one shower was tough, so I wanted a second bathing spot, too.

My other non negotiables were a garage and not on a busy street. Everything else I felt I could work with depending on the house.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Lol, my house growing up had 1.5, so there was always a second emergency toilet, but we we got older, fighting for one shower was tough, so I wanted a second bathing spot, too.

My other non negotiables were a garage and not on a busy street. Everything else I felt I could work with depending on the house.
I have two on the main floor, both with showers. But I really appreciate the creepy little half bath in the basement. It has been very useful for workmen working in or outside the house. I felt same way about the street. If it was busy enough to have a center line, it was too busy for me.

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How would you guys handle unsupervised kids coming over all the time? I don't mind my kids having other kids to play with, but I want their adult to be with them. I don't want to be responsible for 3 kids who aren't mine.

Yesterday, I brought my kids back inside because I just didn't feel like watching all these other kids. I don't want to be mean and exclude them, but I didn't sign up to be the neighborhood babysitter.

And it's just the one family. All the other people with kids watch them and we have a little community thing going on where the moms watch all the kids together. But, I'm the only one with kids who don't have anything else going on - they're not in summer school or anything - so I'm out alone a lot and end up getting stuck supervising these extra 3 kids. And I just don't want to do it all the time.

Plus, they're getting really annoying. Taking my kids' toys and scooters and then fighting among themselves. Wanting to take turns with the power wheel. But lately Aedan has been driving Ali around in it - he's gotten to be a really good driver and they both love it and it has seat belts so it's safe - and they're wanting me to get the baby out so they can have a turn.

And then they keep peering in my windows. I ask them to stop because it's rude and they just ignore me. I have the blinds up because the cats will just destroy them if they're down. I guess I need to put up curtains.

John went over to talk to their mother once after they were taking things off our patio to play with when we weren't even home - a neighbor told us - and she asked him where her kids were!

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
[Q

:flail: nothing is worse than fighting over a bathroom against 2 little sisters once they hit the age when how they look matters to them

Status
Not open for further replies.