The "what's On Your Mind?" Thread -2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been sleeping about 14 - 16 hours every day because of it (over the break). That cannot be normal.
You were very sick 2 weeks ago and your body needs times to recover. There is a really good vitamin made by Solgars. Their Women's formula was the first vitamin where I felt a difference the first time I took one.
Home | Solgar Vitamins & Supplements

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My first class wasn't so bad. I still don't want to be here though. Just so tired of school.

I've been sleeping about 14 - 16 hours every day because of it (over the break). That cannot be normal.

On top of that, I'm always stressed now. It has weakened my immune system for sure. First semester, I got severely sick 3 times in the span of weeks. That cannot be normal either.

But I'm only venting... *sigh*
I get sick, too, when stressed. :( When I feel myself getting sick, I use this tea Echinacea Plus® . The echinacea is to support the immune system, and it also makes me feel more energetic (like instead of feeling rundown when getting sick). If you are interested in trying, just make sure it is compatible for you, as like other vitamins etc. it can interact with medications, etc.

I hope you feel better!

Graceful-Lily

Extraterrestrial Being
Top Cat
Purraise
Graceful-Lily Graceful-Lily Do you have to cut the strips so they will fit? How long do they last?
They are pre cut. You only have to choose a size fitting to your nail which was difficult for me to do since I couldn't take it off and test it before sticking them on. So, the sides of my nails are exposed. But they were already an awkward shape.

These strips are from Dashing Diva. Same brand as the press ons I had. The reviews are good so I expect at least 10 days of wear out of these strips. But the package says 14 days.

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back in Laguna Woods, CA after a 2 yr absence
The nail stuff arrived today, a huge bottle but I do not seem to be able to make the pump to work, it says to turn the top counter clockwise but nothing happens but I did get the cap off and pull the pump out and get some of the lotion out and put it all over my nails and hands, it does smell fine and made my hands and nails feel good, if it does nothing my regular hand lotion does not do remains to be seen. I took a "before" picture, now if I could just figure out how to get it attached here (something went wrong, those pics are stuck in some weird place and I can't figure out how to get them out of there, I will have to get my grandson over here and see if he can extract them) I'll keep you informed so the next report should be next Monday.
Just because I can't make the pump work does not mean I will return it, I do not like to return stuff, I already have one thing to return and another I will have to pack up. Never had to return things to Amazon before so this really bothers me, one because it just does not fit and the other because it broke after using it only 3 times. Not Happy!

My daughter in Montana said she will have her men-folk look for a car for me up there also, those guys all work on their cars and will make sure the car they pick for me is not a clunker or a dud. She would then drive it here and visit for a few days, I guess she would fly back. The only thing I am concerned about is that Montana does not require a smog check (don't they worry about polluting the atmosphere with smoking/polluting cars?) and while Nevada is not as stringent as California it still cannot be a polluting monster spewing crap into the air to pass smog and be registered here in Nevada.
My son will let me know asap when he will be back in town so that I will have a car lined up for him to look at. Between him and my daughter's family hopefully I will be with wheels soon. I've told them all what I want, how much I can spend, how many miles can be on a car for me to consider and how old it can be, they all said it was reasonable.
So send good thoughts everybody, the sooner I am on wheels again the sooner my depression will disappear and I will send cheerful messages again, I hate being such a drip. It's also not good for my overall health, my BP has been up and down at crazy numbers I don't even want to talk about, they were crazy scary. Living in stroke country is no fun and no joke. It has all calmed down now for which I am grateful, being able to talk out my problems here and on the phone with my children and getting good vibes from here has certainly helped. You guys can be such a life saver although we don't know each other.

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
The nail stuff arrived today, a huge bottle but I do not seem to be able to make the pump to work, it says to turn the top counter clockwise but nothing happens but I did get the cap off and pull the pump out and get some of the lotion out and put it all over my nails and hands, it does smell fine and made my hands and nails feel good, if it does nothing my regular hand lotion does not do remains to be seen. I took a "before" picture, now if I could just figure out how to get it attached here (something went wrong, those pics are stuck in some weird place and I can't figure out how to get them out of there, I will have to get my grandson over here and see if he can extract them) I'll keep you informed so the next report should be next Monday.
Just because I can't make the pump work does not mean I will return it, I do not like to return stuff, I already have one thing to return and another I will have to pack up. Never had to return things to Amazon before so this really bothers me, one because it just does not fit and the other because it broke after using it only 3 times. Not Happy!

My daughter in Montana said she will have her men-folk look for a car for me up there also, those guys all work on their cars and will make sure the car they pick for me is not a clunker or a dud. She would then drive it here and visit for a few days, I guess she would fly back. The only thing I am concerned about is that Montana does not require a smog check (don't they worry about polluting the atmosphere with smoking/polluting cars?) and while Nevada is not as stringent as California it still cannot be a polluting monster spewing crap into the air to pass smog and be registered here in Nevada.
My son will let me know asap when he will be back in town so that I will have a car lined up for him to look at. Between him and my daughter's family hopefully I will be with wheels soon. I've told them all what I want, how much I can spend, how many miles can be on a car for me to consider and how old it can be, they all said it was reasonable.
So send good thoughts everybody, the sooner I am on wheels again the sooner my depression will disappear and I will send cheerful messages again, I hate being such a drip. It's also not good for my overall health, my BP has been up and down at crazy numbers I don't even want to talk about, they were crazy scary. Living in stroke country is no fun and no joke. It has all calmed down now for which I am grateful, being able to talk out my problems here and on the phone with my children and getting good vibes from here has certainly helped. You guys can be such a life saver although we don't know each other.
So true. I can always find support here. Hang in, you; get another vehicle soon.

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
We're having trouble coming up with a name for baby girl. I want something "different" but still pretty. I've been looking up names for hours and I just can't find anything I'm "in love" with. I have a headache. Naming kids is difficult.
I heard the name Freya in a book I was reading. I think it's really pretty.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The Stuff I use isn't a lotion. I'll have to check and see if they even still make it.
IMG_20200107_114132.jpg

I originally got it for a mare I had that had a quarter crack in her hoof. Got it on my nails, and said "What if..."

Status
Not open for further replies.