The "what's On Your Mind?" Thread -2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am not a ring/jewelry person so I never wear my engagement ring. My husband and I have matching wedding bands. Not a traditional band for a girl but I love it.
I've pretty much worn mine every day! (Minus our honeymoon. I wasn't sure about taking it on a cruise so just brought my silicone rings). It's weird because while it's probably not what I would have picked out for myself (he wanted to do it and did take my main preferences into account - like I mentioned I didn't want yellow gold), he explained what drew him to it and I ended up loving it enough to buy the matching band for the wedding. I thought for sure my fingers would have swollen up by now and I'd be in silicone rings at this point, but I'm so grateful I'm still able to wear it for now. But it's basically the only jewelry I wear on a daily basis.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't think MoochNNoodles MoochNNoodles was suggesting just any old ring...

I'm weird about getting jewelry, too, but my engagement ring was one of the best gifts I ever got. :heartshape:
i know hehe we have talked about it before just not the right time yet plus we both figure its like were married already anyhow going on 16 years together my having a stroke at the end of 2014and still going strong together to this day she has already stood /stands by my side like a good wife/spouse does she is my wife :)my queen,my best friend

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm thinking about making some with christmas spices or gingerbread or something, but I've never made cheesecake cookies before. I might do a test run this weekend.
Or you could make cheesecake cupcakes.
Cheesecake is easy enough once you manage the cream cheese. That stuff is a bear to deal with.

Xraystyle

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I don't know how people prefer old-fashioned straightforward romantic relationships, this having a crush business never stops being entertaining at the very least. Always something to read too much into. 🤣

Long story short, I sent my crush a doodle portrait for his birthday, he showed up to the livestream show he does with his band later that day dressed *exactly* the same as the doodle. My head wants to logically say it's a coincidence because obviously I drew him wearing what I know is his style, but my heart is just like, HE COULD'VE WORN ANYTHING! HE HAS A MILLION JACKETS, BUT HE WORE THAT ONE! (also the same hat)

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My friend and I used to go to a lot of concerts together. Especially for one boy-band that was popular at the time. We always went through the autograph line afterward. One time we were standing there and one of the guys walked out wearing an outfit almost identical to mine. That was weird. My friend and I looked at each other like “uuhhh.” I had on a black top that looked like a button down 3/4 sleeve shirt, dark fitted jeans and black boots. He had on a black button down with the sleeves rolled up, dark jeans and black boots. There may be photographic evidence. :paperbag::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.