The "what's On Your Mind?" Thread -2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My friend and I used to go to a lot of concerts together. Especially for one boy-band that was popular at the time. We always went through the autograph line afterward. One time we were standing there and one of the guys walked out wearing an outfit almost identical to mine. That was weird. My friend and I looked at each other like “uuhhh.” I had on a black top that looked like a button down 3/4 sleeve shirt, dark fitted jeans and black boots. He had on a black button down with the sleeves rolled up, dark jeans and black boots. There may be photographic evidence. :paperbag::lol:
Totally curious which boy band this was!

Xraystyle

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My friend and I used to go to a lot of concerts together. Especially for one boy-band that was popular at the time. We always went through the autograph line afterward. One time we were standing there and one of the guys walked out wearing an outfit almost identical to mine. That was weird. My friend and I looked at each other like “uuhhh.” I had on a black top that looked like a button down 3/4 sleeve shirt, dark fitted jeans and black boots. He had on a black button down with the sleeves rolled up, dark jeans and black boots. There may be photographic evidence. :paperbag::lol:
Honestly, I have to always check what I'm wearing when I go see my crush's band. I already had this style when I came to Korea, but we happen to have very similar wardrobes. His leather jackets are designer (and real) though and mine are pleather from like H&M...

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
My head wants to logically say it's a coincidence because obviously I drew him wearing what I know is his style, but my heart is just like, HE COULD'VE WORN ANYTHING! HE HAS A MILLION JACKETS, BUT HE WORE THAT ONE! (also the same hat)
I think this may be headed somewhere, yeah?💞

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No shame in being a Backstreet Boys or N'Sync fan! I still jam out to their music! Don't judge me. Lol
I was a hardcore N*Sync fan. My best friend was into Backstreet Boys. My walls were covered in a collage of pictures from magazines and I learned most of their dances to their songs. I don't remember it, but know I went to at least one concert. My friend and I made a poster to hold up.

Did anyone else listen to B*Witched? In the past year to two I had a craving to listen to their music. They have some really good songs.

ZombieTiger

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh, Backstreet Boys. I remember everyone collected those cards that Spice Girls had, I think I remember Backstreet Boys had them too?

My neighbour and me made a dance routine to one of their songs. I used to have crushes on Kevin and AJ. Kinda happy it's a while ago.:lol:

Edit: Not judging anyone who likes them now, just reminiscing about cringy childhood.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Getting old sucks!
Getting old sucks ditchwater through a rolled up newspaper straw, since we're on the subject. My chest hurts, and I'm coughing like a fiend. No, I don't have COVID, I have chronic bronchitis, which always acts up when the weather first turns really cold.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Getting old sucks ditchwater through a rolled up newspaper straw, since we're on the subject. My chest hurts, and I'm coughing like a fiend. No, I don't have COVID, I have chronic bronchitis, which always acts up when the weather first turns really cold.
Feel better. Not sure how to work out my legs. I was up and about most of yesterday and they hurt. Sitting more today and they still hurt. :ohwell:

Status
Not open for further replies.