Status
Not open for further replies.

P+P's Meom

What if I don't want to stay calm?
Adult Cat
Purraise
On my mind:
I think it's beyond bizarre that:

1. Five days after finding out Pitter would not need chemotherapy, I found out that *I* do.

2. I do not have cancer, but I'm still on chemo.
I have a blood disease that has started to attack my kidneys and the only way to get rid of those rogue cells is chemo.
I've been doing chemo for a month now and it's going better than I'd have thought. {knock wood}

I just keep thinking how strange things work and how glad I am that it's not Pitter.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
On my mind:
I think it's beyond bizarre that:

1. Five days after finding out Pitter would not need chemotherapy, I found out that *I* do.

2. I do not have cancer, but I'm still on chemo.
I have a blood disease that has started to attack my kidneys and the only way to get rid of those rogue cells is chemo.
I've been doing chemo for a month now and it's going better than I'd have thought. {knock wood}

I just keep thinking how strange things work and how glad I am that it's not Pitter.
:vibes::vibes::vibes:Heartfelt *PRAYERS* and best wishes of wellbeing for you AND for Pitter.

Show Me Your Kitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Mother-trucker that hurt like a butt cheek on a stick. But I really like the piercing. I can't wait until it heals and I can wear my own studs or hoops. The worst part was her moving the needle down to make room for the stud.

P+P's Meom P+P's Meom I hope everything turns out good for you :vibes::cheerleader::goodluck: also glad Pitter is okay.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mother-trucker that hurt like a butt cheek on a stick. But I really like the piercing. I can't wait until it heals and I can wear my own studs or hoops. The worst part was her moving the needle down to make room for the stud.

P+P's Meom P+P's Meom I hope everything turns out good for you :vibes::cheerleader::goodluck: also glad Pitter is okay.
Oh, I'm so sorry you had that experience! Just don't jump the gun -- be careful to make sure you keep it clean and let it heal fully before giving in to the temptation of wanting to put in your own jewelry.

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, since my mother refuses to tell me anything about my biological father, including his name, I signed up for a program where people donate DNA kits to people wanting to find their family. I just got a kit, spit in a tube, and I'm about to pop it in the mail. Wish me luck.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:shocked::thud:
Ow!

I'm a big sissy about stuff like that. I can't even think of an eyebrow piercing without my eyes watering.

Show Me Your Kitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh, I'm so sorry you had that experience! Just don't jump the gun -- be careful to make sure you keep it clean and let it heal fully before giving in to the temptation of wanting to put in your own jewelry.
I'm following her instructions to a T, don't worry. It was brief, thankfully. But it did hurt lol

Show Me Your Kitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well, since my mother refuses to tell me anything about my biological father, including his name, I signed up for a program where people donate DNA kits to people wanting to find their family. I just got a kit, spit in a tube, and I'm about to pop it in the mail. Wish me luck.
You have the right to know. I hope everything goes well! :goodluck:

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My right eye watered like crazy. Have no idea how people get tongues pierced.
It's actually not that bad if you drink a slushie and numb your tongue beforehand. Of course, it's a total waste if it falls out in your sleep and you swallow it and don't have the guts to repoke the hole . . . Not that I'm speaking from experience or anything.

Show Me Your Kitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It's actually not that bad if you drink a slushie and numb your tongue beforehand. Of course, it's a total waste if it falls out in your sleep and you swallow it and don't have the guts to repoke the hole . . .
Interesting tactic. I was thinking of a tongue piercing sometime in the future but the idea of a needle being stabbed through makes me shudder. But it looks cute.

Not that I'm speaking from experience or anything.
giphy (4).gif

If you say so 😜

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Do you have any idea how it is to type with one hand because the other hand and arm has a purring cat on it? It's his favorite time of day to get some lovin' in, but lord Ican't live like this.
This is known as "being incapussitated."

You eat breakfast at 8pm?
No, I don't eat breakfast. I eat LUNCH at 8pm. I go to bed between 3-4am, get up just before noon, and have a late lunch around 8pm.

Alicia, try sipping on some ginger ale. Ginger is a natural anti-nausea medicine,
Be sure to look for "made with real ginger" on the label. MOST have artificial flavorings.

Have no idea how people get tongues pierced.
But it looks cute.
I don't know, either, but I wish they wouldn't. Nine out of ten people I know with tongue piercings developed the habit of running their stud across their teeth INCESSANTLY. At that point, it no longer looks cute, it just looks demented, and drives the rest of us that way. SHOULD you pierce your tongue, please guard against that habit!

Hekitty has found an empty box under the daybed and is frantically trying to fit her rotund little self in it. I may have to climb under there and fish it out for her.

Show Me Your Kitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I don't know, either, but I wish they wouldn't. Nine out of ten people I know with tongue piercings developed the habit of running their stud across their teeth INCESSANTLY. At that point, it no longer looks cute, it just looks demented, and drives the rest of us that way. SHOULD you pierce your tongue, please guard against that habit!
The idea of a tongue piercing scrapping against my teeth makes me cringe. I wouldn't do it simply for my own sake lol

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Alicia88 Alicia88 Absolutely wishing you good luck. Hope you find him and that he's a good guy AND wants to be in your life, if you want him to.

As for piercings, I had a plumber come to do some work (he did it WRONG, btw) and I happened to notice he had not one, but TWO tongue piercings. I would never, ever, under any conditions, pierce anything but ears and nose, which are "normal" for me. And the tongue? Which has food and drink? I think it's insane. But that's just me.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ugh... I once had a co-worker with a stud tongue piercing. She had this habit of taking the piercing out, clean it off, and then putting it back in. In front of other people, like in the break room or even in the work areas... without even washing her hands before or after:noway:

Status
Not open for further replies.