The "what's On Your Mind?" Thread -2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Looks like I'm gonna have to do some online shopping. This is a small town and we're on a Wal*Mart budget. We have a JCPenny and a few other department stores, but their prices are more than we can afford right now. We went to Wal*Mart to look for some warmer clothes for Aedan. They had 1 outfit in 2T and a single table with mix and match shirts and pants. Pathetic. They had exactly one 2T winter coat and it was hideous. Oh well, the internet will provide. We did get him a few things, though.
1571983769794.png
1571983778874.png
1571983790861.png

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
kashmir64 kashmir64 Are you ok? Haven't heard from you for a bit.
I'm ok, thanks for thinking of me. The new format of this site is so horribly bright that if I'm on it for more than a few minutes I get a headache. At least the font is bigger than it was.
Also, I've been rather busy and have not had much of a chance to be on this site much. This is actually the first time this week.

Show Me Your Kitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm ok, thanks for thinking of me. The new format of this site is so horribly bright that if I'm on it for more than a few minutes I get a headache. At least the font is bigger than it was.
Also, I've been rather busy and have not had much of a chance to be on this site much. This is actually the first time this week.
Glad you're ok miss you!!

Show Me Your Kitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I decided to give the Tiki Raw another shot because it has been sitting in the freezer for a bit and I don't want it to go to waste. Teddy was curious but wasn't interested in trying his portion. Finny inhaled his and then moved on to Teddy's. It reminds me of when I got samples of Rawz rabbit. At first, they wanted nothing to do with it, and then I randomly decided to try again and they ate it up. I hope Teddy will give it a try one day, but if Finny can finish that little tub so it doesn't go to waste then awesome. It leaked all over the inside of the fridge though so the next time I defrost it I'll put it on or in something because that was nasty 🤮

I'm getting my nose pierced tomorrow. I've never gotten any part of my body pierced, so this should be interesting.

I let go of my therapist. I didn't think I'd cry, but it almost felt like saying goodbye to a friend. I plan on reconnecting with her again in the future. She said she would really like to hear how I'm doing.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Show Me Your Kitties Show Me Your Kitties Good luck! If they do it the traditional way, it will be with no anaesthetic. :eek3: Yes, seriously. But if it is done properly, it is not painful.
kashmir64 kashmir64 In WIN10 you can adjust to nightmode. Also on iPhones and many monitors for desktop.
KittyCat Angel KittyCat Angel *LET HIM IN!!!*:yess::catlove:
Alicia88 Alicia88 For nice affordable kids' clothes, don't forget oldnavy.com. They have really nice things.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 I'm getting it done at the tattoo shop my brother goes to. He said they use needles, which I guess is the correct way to do it. Not looking forward to that part but it looks quick enough.
As long as they use clean equipment it should be fine. If they do this a lot, it'll be over almost before you even know it.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I heard tattoo places are more sterile than those little shops at the malls and Claire's. My brother said he's going to record it. Yay.... 😑 Lol
Well, each place is individual and I'm sure some are better than others. Ultimately it comes down to how the individual who does the piercing has cleaned the tools and his/her hands.

Show Me Your Kitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well, each place is individual and I'm sure some are better than others. Ultimately it comes down to how the individual who does the piercing has cleaned the tools and his/her hands.
My brother trusts the place, so I'm assuming if it looked like a gross dirty place then he wouldn't have gone so many times to get inked. He also knows a lot of the people there because how many times he's gone.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My brother trusts the place, so I'm assuming if it looked like a gross dirty place then he wouldn't have gone so many times to get inked. He also knows a lot of the people there because how many times he's gone.
Well, I guess that's a good recommendation, then! If he's never had any problem with it/them, that's a good review.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The good piercers use a needle that takes the flesh out of the hole instead of pushing through the flesh, which leaves a. . .squished? look. You can see it on some people's ears. Anyway I've heard it doesn't hurt any worse even though it sounds worse, lol. What kind of jewelry do you want to put in it?

Show Me Your Kitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The good piercers use a needle that takes the flesh out of the hole instead of pushing through the flesh, which leaves a. . .squished? look. You can see it on some people's ears. Anyway I've heard it doesn't hurt any worse even though it sounds worse, lol. What kind of jewelry do you want to put in it?
Whether it hurts bad or not I'm probably gonna close my eyes and just watch the video of my brother really does record it lol

I'll probably start out with a stud. And then maybe try a ring when everything heals. Go back and forth depending on what I'm in the mood to wear.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm getting my nose pierced tomorrow. I've never gotten any part of my body pierced, so this should be interesting.
I got my belly button pierced when I was younger. It didn't hurt too bad getting it, but the ring kept getting caught on my clothing. So I let it close up. I still have a scar from it.

Show Me Your Kitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I got my belly button pierced when I was younger. It didn't hurt too bad getting it, but the ring kept getting caught on my clothing. So I let it close up. I still have a scar from it.
Belly button piercings are cute, but that does sound like a hassle, it always getting stuck.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Whether it hurts bad or not I'm probably gonna close my eyes and just watch the video of my brother really does record it lol

I'll probably start out with a stud. And then maybe try a ring when everything heals. Go back and forth depending on what I'm in the mood to wear.
You'll start out with a starter stud, no doubt, which is thicker than some nose jewelry because you need the piercing to be large enough to accomodate whatever you want to wear and to let the piercing heal like that. If you are just going to wear the small pins it will get smaller eventually, but if you are ever going to wear larger ones, you'll need to make sure it heals large enough. Ask the tech about this if you need more information.
Also FYI this is where I buy my western nose pins. It's a good company.
Quality Nose Rings: Buy Quality Nose Rings, Nose Screws, Nose Bones and Nose Studs for your piercing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.