♥ The ♥ Birthday ♥ Thread ♥**2018**

Status
Not open for further replies.

kittypa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
kittypa kittypa - A very happy second birthday to the lovely Little Figgy! I don't recall ever having seen her kitten picture before - wow, what a dazzler!
Then you probably have not heard her story. She came flying out of the engine compartment of my wife’s car at Jiffy Lube. She was feral. She hid under a used oil tank there and had to be trapped. Completely covered with motor oil and mad as a hornet we took her to the vet for a bath then brought her home. That’s the short version anyways. :D

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For anyone on TCS who missed the thread, yesterday was Gotcha Day for Sombra:

Sombra

The whole story is worth reading, even if only for the photos of Sombra in her Forever Home, with our dear golondrina. Happy Forever Day, Sombra!

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My Pallina has received a belated birthday gift (shipping from the online store was slow), a raised bowl for her wet food :D
Raised Bowl.jpg

Probably she didn't notice the difference, she ate away without much surprise. I hope this could help with her vomit...

EDIT: I changed the photo for a better view of the item.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
donnae donnae and Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 - Thanks, both of you. I don't think it was "leaked" so much as it was SHOUTED out by that Aussie Drop-Bear hugger, @beardrinksbeer . He told me today he'd had two inches of rain already, so he's probably afloat somewhere across the NSW-Victoria line.

Call us when you get to Orbost, Bear!

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.