♥ The ♥ Birthday ♥ Thread ♥**2018**

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardrinksbeer

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
^ I think you spent 'hugger' wrong, you need to change 1 letter :hellocomputer:

I was thinking of going to the dentist, the one I usually use is in Orbost actually :lol2: I could always get a lift back with Mick the postie :hyper:

sorry about letting the cat out of the bag Joe about your birthday, but it is the catSite :redtongue: anyway, I couldn't leave the cat in the bag, he wanted to go outside to chase bunnies :crackup:

Last edited:

Korinmewmew

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
donnae donnae and Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 - Thanks, both of you. I don't think it was "leaked" so much as it was SHOUTED out by that Aussie Drop-Bear hugger, beardrinksbeer beardrinksbeer . He told me today he'd had two inches of rain already, so he's probably afloat somewhere across the NSW-Victoria line.

Call us when you get to Orbost, Bear!

;)
:touched:HI Uncle Joey :heartshape: Belated :celebrate::bday::party2::party::musicnote::beerchug::dance::party3: :musicnote::dazzler::musicnote: mouth open lovseat.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Lari Lari - Thanks - and yes it is; 29 for the thirty-fifth time.
I shall give you the advice that my mother gave me (pretty much word for word), "Darling, always add five years to your age! It's better for people to think, "GEE, she looks great for 70 years old" than "OH GOD, she looks terrible for 60!" Going by my current age, of course.

donnae

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I didn't see this thread till now, so I'm going to post a 3 week belated happy 1 year adopt-a-versery of my younger kitty, Flash. Big sister Foxy's actual birthday is in 2 weeks so I'll come back to post again for her! View attachment 231448
Happy belated 1 year adopted day wishes to Flash, our Ginger twin destinyz12 destinyz12

Status
Not open for further replies.