♥ The ♥ Birthday ♥ Thread ♥**2018**

Status
Not open for further replies.

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Norachan Norachan - I'm sure of it; cats have ways about them, and make no mistake about that. How many have found you - and found me, for that matter? Here's one now:

Fourteen years ago today, a tiny black and white Harlequin-pattered kitten perhaps six weeks old could be heard under one of the cars, screaming for her Mama. I scooped her up and carried her next door, where my then-neighbour fed a large feral colony, but after watching for some hours, it was clear that her Mom wasn't a part of the group, and indeed, she had no welcome from the colony at all. Scottiecat grew into a sleek, sweet and independent little girl, with the attitude of a Tortie, and the Heart of a lion. Happy Coming Home Day, Scottiecat!

View attachment 228598

View attachment 228599

View attachment 228600

View attachment 228602
HAPPY COMING HOME DAY AND WEEK, SCOTTIECAT !!! :daisy: :purplebutterfly: :daisy: :purplebutterfly: :daisy:
:party2: :dunce: :musicnote: :dunce: :musicnote: :party: :musicnote: :dunce: :musicnote: :dunce: :party2:

1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine , wishing Scottiecat and you many more of the happiest times together. Scottiecat is a beautiful, sweet girl!

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
It is the precious Seal cat's birthday. :bday::celebrate::gift::party2: He's three!

And in only two days it will be Magnificent Leonid's!

Here is the Seal cat.

Leo Diamond 045.JPG

I'm not sure he enjoyed having a very personal Happy Birthday sung to him! :( But he'll enjoy the rest of the day! :thumbsup:

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today, May 3, 2018, is Pallina's 17th birthday!!! :hyper:

The birth date was estimated. She was between 8 and 9 months old when she was found, according to the vet who first visited her. So we agreed she was 8 months and 15 days old, and counting back we picked May 3, 2001.

:gift: Happy birthday, Pallina, may you be happy and healthy for 17 years more :bday:

Pallina_17.jpg

Pallina in her cozy bed a couple of days ago :)

Status
Not open for further replies.