♥ The ♥ Birthday ♥ Thread ♥**2018**

Status
Not open for further replies.

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Belated Birthday, HeKitty!!!! Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 ! That is a special Birthday, April 1st and I do believe that here on this wonderful new Birthday Thread, the party and celebration of our beautiful kitties can go on for some time!;) :celebrate:

Happy birthday to ALL the birthday kittehs! Hekitty's was April 1st, which explains SO MUCH about her!

HeKitty is certainly a special cat, I can see! The colorations in her fur and on her handsome face remind me of the beauty of gemstones, she is so precious! Speedy says, let the party continue, HeKitty!!! :celebrate: :woo: :celebrate: :bday: :beerchug: :wavey: :goodluck: :rock: :hearthrob: :heartshape: :hellosmiley: :celebrate::celebrate:
20180201_131431-1.jpg Love, Speedy!

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I'll start, since today is a very special day for Lance and Peanut.

Twenty-one years ago - on April 5th, 1997 - these two fellows came in as newborns. They've been together ever since, best Friends through it all. They're the last two cats from the days of long ago, when I moved from the city to the countryside with my six cats.

Happy Birthday, boys - and Happy Birthday to every kitty who shows up in this thread as well!
Happy Birthday!! :celebrate::celebrate:

Since we aren't sure about our fur families exact birthdays we tend to say :bday: at the end of March/beginning of April for all three. As well as we can tell they are all somewhere in that range. I think I got an email in mid March from my vet for Links birthday.

Which means....

Rocket recently turned 3

IMG_20180404_173055.jpg

Link recently turned 4
IMG_20180331_132719.jpg

Nightfury recently turned 5

Etarre

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thanks, 1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine , for starting this thread. I was a little sad not to know Juniper's real birthday so that we could celebrate, but it's a wonderful idea to celebrate her adoption day instead.

Loving the pics of the birthday kitties and friends-- Happy Birthday everyone!

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's Lelia's 1st birthday! :lovecat:

First she got a present.
20180406_114322.jpg

It was...attachments for her wand toys! She, unsurprisingly, went straight for the mousie, but then checked the others out.
20180406_114436.jpg

20180406_114537.jpg
20180406_114628.jpg

We played with the mousie first.
20180406_120030_Burst01.jpg

Then we watched Lelia's favorite show - American Ninja Warrior (its Ninja vs Ninja right now)
20180406_122651.jpg

We also played with the squirrel tail attachment.
20180406_152409.jpg

I made her a "cake" - chicken paté with chicken baby food "frosting" and a 1 written with kibble. She did not like waiting for it.
20180406_153328.jpg

But she did like eating it!:kneading:
20180406_153350.jpg

...I may have gone a bit overboard with pictures.:dizzycat:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Happy birthday to ALL the birthday kittehs! Hekitty's was April 1st, which explains SO MUCH about her!
A very Happy April Fool's Birthday to Her Highness, Miss Hekitty. :cheerleader:

And another Happy Gotcha Day to Kieka Kieka Rocket, Link and Nightfury. :dance: Plus a very special 1st Birthday to Lari Lari Lelia. :party2: And early Birthday greetings to 2rescuekitties 2rescuekitties Stella. :party3:

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lari Lari , thanks for inviting us to the party!! It is so wonderful to see beautiful Lelia open her toy, eat her cake, go a little crazy, and may I say, Lelia is just so cute when she watches TV!!! The photos are great and Speedy and I are having fun being with you and Lelia on her special day!! All the best for many more happy times and good health in yours and Lelia's "new" year together! All the best!!
:sunshine: :heartshape: :goodluck: :cheerleader: :rock:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Korinmewmew Korinmewmew - A very special Happy Birthday to the beautiful Korin!

Lari Lari - Holy moly, what a great set of pictures of Lelia's first birthday party! There's absolutely no such thing as going overboard with photos.

Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 - A very Happy birthday to Hekitty! As to being born on April Fool's Day explaining a lot - no matter which day a Tortie is actually born, they all seem to have been born on April Fool's Day

2rescuekitties 2rescuekitties - Hooray for Stella celebrating her first birthday as well; what a lovely girl!

Etarre Etarre - Happy Adoption Day to !Juniper

Kieka Kieka Happy Birthday to Rocket, Link and Nightfury as well. I didn't realise that Rocket and Link were only three and four years old respectively. Since Snowshoes tend to be so long lived, you might have them both for another twenty-five years! Just imagine - a quarter of a century living with two Snowshoes! Well, at least we know that you're goin' to Heaven.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.