The Big Breeds (and Mixes): Post 'em Here!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

rosegold

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Chilli is a stunning girl, and these really are calendar quality shots. Have you seen @foxxycat 's Honeybee and Pumpkinface yet? Chilli truly reminds me of Honeybee.
Thank you! She is already heading into some serious spring shedding, so I've got to take as many fluffy pictures as I can. ;)

I don't think I have seen them, but I'd love to!

thefiresidecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

so when I first got dante, when I first started posting here.. I kept talking up how big I thought he was going to get.. but to be honest I didn't really believe it in my heart of hearts.. even though he had the most ginormous head I've seen on a cat. lol. I've had too many big breed cats that just never got that big. Tibbs was supposed to be big. I remember when he was 9 months old and the size he is now I was like oh man he's gonna be hugggggeee.. but that was it. he was done growing. lol. so.. consider me kinda blown away at just how much dante has grown since we got him. he was just a little bigger than tibbs. now he's nearly if not as big or bigger than our female maine coon. when they are near each other she begins to look tiny. he's up to 14 pounds now and not an ounce of fat on him. I don't think we're done yet. his head is looking nearly in proportion though. I think maybe his body had just stopped all growth while he was in starvation mode but get him into a warm well fed environment and boom.