The Big Breeds (and Mixes): Post 'em Here!

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
basscat basscat - and the odd recliner as a snack, of course.

Yes, yes... we all know that old advertising jingle:

♪♫♬ "Bobcats jump and Bobcats leap,
Loads of fun and cheap to keep!" ♪♫♬

Of course there is the small matter of a Bobcat mansion gazebo....

;)
:crackup::lolup::yeah:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is posted primarily to annoy mightyboosh mightyboosh - after having done a little research for another thread.

World Champion Glorias Terra Blues of Midnight:

Aside from being World Champion for 2012 at two years old, and being named Best Kitten in 2010, is specifically described on the cattery's website as "over 20 pounds."

Hey Phil - I think there are some kittens in Moscow who are calling your name!

Фотогалерея / Photo Caterham Corona - Питомник мейн-кунов Caterham

One of Nice Voice's recent kittens - Victoria - (International Grand Champion by World Champion) is now "Of DarMax:"

DarMax

Phil: Recall my remarks about Oliver's good looks having been come by rightfully when you posted his remarkable pedigree? Maybe you should reserve a kitten!

Convert GBP/RUB. - Google Search

;)

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Think this is enough for a deposit?

View attachment 214394
I'd say that you had the right idea - and probably for years to come, too. I can't even imagine how it will play out, but when you acquire the best in the world, and mate them, this (Victoria) is what you get. I'd look for an awful lot of winners to begin "DarMax" in the next five to ten years.

Makes you wonder what Blues' stud fee must be, doesn't it?

Just struck me that I should have called @mistydawn and her lovely Alaska to this post as well.

rufus

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
This is Monsieur le Claude: a domestic-longhair of unknown parentage (semi-feral mother, completely feral father) - he was born underneath a caravan in the Autumn.

I rescued him from a litter of kittens that were going to be drowned. For the last two years we have been living full-time in my minibus in a six acre forest in West Wales (we are travellers). Monsieur loves to hunt and spends around 90% of his time outdoors, he comes in every evening to be fed and roll on his back for belly-rubs. He can switch from being a savage hunter to a floofy purr machine!

We are bonded companions for life and I have never seen any animal display obvious signs of being so comfortable and overjoyed in their natural habitat as Monsieur le Claude is in the forest. I wanted to share his majesty with everyone. He is my treasure. My everything.

Full-size pictures here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/7w5f2RNUYuYiFPdU2