The Big Breeds (and Mixes): Post 'em Here!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WillowLea WillowLea - I'm so sorry to hear this; it must be an awful lot of work. To make your Life easier, I'll be glad to take Deathclaw off your hands. Please send your address; there's no place in Pennsylvania that I couldn't reach within a few hours' time.

;)

thefiresidecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
WillowLea WillowLea - I was just trying to be neighbourly, honest. I'll tell you what - I'll trade you even-Steven for this beautiful, sweet Snows Siamese. Deal?

View attachment 226755
I'll take the evil snowshoe off your hands. I'll trade you some magic beans for her even. my lynxpoint says that no one speaks his language in this terrible house of forest and they're all trying to vote him off the island. two Siamese should be able to equal 3 forests for strategy.

thefiresidecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Bob, already shed of his Winter coat, and looking the same size and any other svelte little kitty. Okay - almost the same size.

View attachment 227519
he looks a lot smaller but it might be camera angle. lol. Dante is still shedding his winter coat. he was an outdoor kitty for the first part of the season so it's shocking. at least he likes brushes. lol.