Contest Picture Of The Month - Cats On Chairs!

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
:wave3:I have noticed that some participants have forgotten to give the names of their cats. They had better do it or their entries will not be able to participate. :purr:

PLEASE IGNORE THE ABOVE. The problem has since been rectified. :)
The kitty names are not actually required in order for the picture to be included in the voting. It will just be listed under the member's name without identifying the kitty.

Shane Kent

Crazy Cat Gentleman
Top Cat
Purraise
we have matching kitties. sophia loves the window
Kitty spends much of her day at a window, typically the big bay window in our upstairs living room.

This is her gazing out a window while I still had her at work. It even has a chair in that photo :)

And this is her staring out the back window at home.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
mightyboosh mightyboosh it makes me laugh to have seen all the cat sized chairs and then wonder if Oliver even fits in the people sized chair. He's so fluffy! 1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine I'm still waiting on my memory FluffPurrpedic pillow. Did you backorder them?

donnae donnae - No; it was shipped immediately, and signed for by some military person. Remember, they're stuffed with cat hair; perhaps your dog got hold of it. I'd look 'round the house and see if I spotted any cat hair. If you do, well then, that's your answer.

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
mightyboosh mightyboosh Wow, how big exactly is your cat?? From that angle, he looks bigger than most dogs I know!
He's fairly big, about 40inches nose to tail if I remember rightly, but not that heavy. He's had some trouble with the runs lately, which is being investigated, so he went down from around 20lbs to just over 17lbs. That is now 17lbs with no fat on him at all to speak of.

donnae

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
He's fairly big, about 40inches nose to tail if I remember rightly, but not that heavy. He's had some trouble with the runs lately, which is being investigated, so he went down from around 20lbs to just over 17lbs. That is now 17lbs with no fat on him at all to speak of.
Oh no mightyboosh mightyboosh I hope Oliver is feeling better soon.:alright:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Only a few more hours to submit your entry! :hyper:

mani

Staff Member
Purraise
Thank you GoldyCat but this is a change from Mani's instructions under "rules". All is well then.:)
You are right golondrina golondrina that it does say please mention the cat's name in the rules. But we don't normally disallow the entry if people don't. It makes it much easier to creat the voting thread if we're not having to locate names, and, as GoldyCat says, if we don't we just leave it out. But we wouldn't disqualify for that. :)

And now it is time to say

The competition is now closed for entries.

A link to the voting thread will appear here soon.

Thank you, everyone, for your wonderful entries, and good luck!

mani

Staff Member
Purraise