Contest Picture Of The Month - Cats On Chairs!

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Cats on Chairs - Our February 2018 picture of the month competition

Cats just love a good chair .. chairs with backs, with cushions, without cushions.. if they can fit, they'll sit. So grab your camera or search your files for a shot of your feline/s doing whatever they do on a chair and:

Submit your photos here!

Submissions will be accepted through until February 22nd

This month the winner will receive their choice of one of these gorgeous TCS tote bags!
And the prize is available worldwide!

The Rules:
  1. Choose the best picture you have for our monthly theme and post it to this thread. Please mention the cat's name!
  2. Image needs to be clear and not too small. 480 pixels high by 640 pixels wide minimum. Larger is better.
  3. One submission per member please

4. No special effects, borders, graphics or text on the pictures. Please check the link below for more details before posting.
Announcement - Photo Editing For Contests - What's Allowed, And What's Not

Photos will not necessarily be monitored during the contest. If your photo fails to comply with the above rules we may have to exclude it from the voting stage.

Our cats are ALL amazingly beautiful! This friendly photo contest is about the way in which the cat is captured in the picture. We're not looking for professional photography, but do try to keep things like image quality, lighting and composition in mind.

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Oh! Two contests this month, fun!

Question: does a couch also count as a chair? Just so I know all my options.
We're trying to keep it pretty 'chairy' Lari Lari ;)

Oh, and I refuse to 'purraise' any actual entries in a competition, however much I like them, preferring to save myself for the voting. Just so you know. It's extremely difficult. :sigh:
That's absolutely fine, Brian007 Brian007 . :)

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like to purraise all of them just because I can't vote for all of them!
Lari Lari - Exactly. Beyond that, every additional entry gives TCS more life, and helps the site to thrive, and reminding the members who participate that their entries are appreciated, and that their cats are - each and every one - beautiful, might encourage others to participate in the monthly contests, and show off the cats we all Love so dearly.