Stray Cat Went Missing?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kittysodaa

Giving Kitties A Home
Adult Cat
Purraise
Are they spayed and neutered?
We decided to make a appointment for spaying and neutering, for now, their gonna be under watch from me and my friends. We left a 2 food bowls and 2 water bowls near them. Now, their just playing with the catnip toys. They haven't started a fight yet.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
That’s great!

Please make appointments for two of them on the same day. Reason is so that they smell the same when they return. Less problem else the scent will be different after one returns from the vet and they can’t recognize each other because of the smell from the vet after the surgery.

Kittysodaa

Giving Kitties A Home
Adult Cat
Purraise
That’s great!

Please make appointments for two of them on the same day. Reason is so that they smell the same when they return. Less problem else the scent will be different after one returns from the vet and they can’t recognize each other because of the smell from the vet after the surgery.
They are appointed on the same day! We are excited to bring them to the vet and make them fine before they go to the shelter, as we are not sure to keep them.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm happy things are working out, being neutered will make their lives a lot easier. Remember, you will feel really bad when you capture them to bring them to the vet, but you are giving them a much nicer life in the long run,, bless you! Give them a kiss for me!

Kittysodaa

Giving Kitties A Home
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm happy things are working out, being neutered will make their lives a lot easier. Remember, you will feel really bad when you capture them to bring them to the vet, but you are giving them a much nicer life in the long run,, bless you! Give them a kiss for me!
Them two cats kissed me instead :lol: They are sleeping now. I gave them a bigger cardboard box for them because the last one was so small I didn't want to make it uncomfortable for them. Bowls of food and water are left near them. We will check on them every hour and so :)

Kittysodaa

Giving Kitties A Home
Adult Cat
Purraise
We will bring them to the vets next Tuesday. I hope everything works out for them! We will bring them there and Hopefully the stitches don't ruin their life too much :bunnydance:

tabbytom

Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Just remind the vet that there are strays you look after so that the vet will do a good job. They will have to clip their ears to identify them as spayed and neutered cats.

Keep us posted on how the whole thing goes. Hoping the best for them :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes::vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes:

Kittysodaa

Giving Kitties A Home
Adult Cat
Purraise
Just remind the vet that there are strays you look after so that the vet will do a good job. They will have to clip their ears to identify them as spayed and neutered cats.

Keep us posted on how the whole thing goes. Hoping the best for them :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes::vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes:
Still very good! The cats have indeed trusted me and they always have good fun playing with toys. I love them so much. :lovecat:

Kittysodaa

Giving Kitties A Home
Adult Cat
Purraise
Update 3.0:

The cardboard box that we placed we decided to turn it into a playing thing for the cats. We put in large holes for them to jump in and a little toy that they can use to play with.
Their latest bad habits is having a crazy addiction over cardboard.
They chew and they munch. Their just so cute I can't say no to them.

Update about stray cats:
I found another stray cat. Shes a girl calico and her name is Summer. She was found very far and her ear was tipped, thankfully. We tried to bring her in a carrier and we brought her where shrimp and greg was. Apparently she was dumped outside when she got neutered/spayed, so her owners didn't really bring her to a shelter. She was really thin.
We decided to make a cardboard box for her as her bed for now. Shrimp and Greg really looked at us like "wasn't 2 cats enough for you?" We did all we could for the little calico and she is fine now! We are keeping her and We can't wait to have her apart as our group, after we find Shrimp and Greg a home :).

2 hours after:

I found another stray cat. She is a beautiful Grey and Orange cat. Her name is Sydney. Her ear wasn't tipped so it would be horrible for us to bring her to shrimp and greg. We decided to bring her to my friend's stray cat group and told them to help her out. She recovered right fast and we are waiting to neuter/spay her soon.
:cheerleader:

tabbytom

Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Wow! Looks like your hands are pretty full now and I think the cats appreciates what you are doing for them and bless your heart for having this love for them.

Hopefully Greg and Shrimp will accept Summer and vice versa.

Yes, cardboard boxes are cats favorite. Here’s an article on it :- 52 Reasons Why Cats Must Get Inside Boxes

Just make sure the area where the cats sleep and eat and play with the cardboard boxes are neat and tidy as it is a public area and you don’t want complains.

Kittysodaa

Giving Kitties A Home
Adult Cat
Purraise
Wow! Looks like your hands are pretty full now and I think the cats appreciates what you are doing for them and bless your heart for having this love for them.

Hopefully Greg and Shrimp will accept Summer and vice versa.

Yes, cardboard boxes are cats favorite. Here’s an article on it :- 52 Reasons Why Cats Must Get Inside Boxes

Just make sure the area where the cats sleep and eat and play with the cardboard boxes are neat and tidy as it is a public area and you don’t want complains.
We have been cleaning after the extra chewed cardboard and They are good now. Shrimp and Greg accepted Summer as an cat friend and know that she won't be going away. They were hissing at her.

Sydney's Update:
We decided to appoint her 2 weeks later, because thats when Shrimp and Greg get their stitches out, and I really don't want them doing weird behavior when they have their stitches.

tabbytom

Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
But take note, any visit to the vet always have a different scent when they come back if they did not go together and the one that did not go won’t recognize the one that went because of the different scent.

There’s a trick to it. Before they go, use a towel and rub their scent on it. Different towel different cat. Once one comes back, use the opposing towel and rub their scent on them. They should be on normal terms after awhile.

Kittysodaa

Giving Kitties A Home
Adult Cat
Purraise
But take note, any visit to the vet always have a different scent when they come back if they did not go together and the one that did not go won’t recognize the one that went because of the different scent.

There’s a trick to it. Before they go, use a towel and rub their scent on it. Different towel different cat. Once one comes back, use the opposing towel and rub their scent on them. They should be on normal terms after awhile.

10am:

update on strays:
[Celestia's Story]
I found a tabby on the road! I brought her to safety and she was a girl! She isn't neutered/spayed, so our group decided to feed her and bring her to the vet soon. Our group also couldn't tell if she was pregnant or not, if she isn't pregnant, we will do our best to bring her to shelters after spay and neutering :D. If she is, we will try to abort her kittens, if we can't, we will try to raise her kittens so we can spay and neuter them.
After that, they will either be loved by our group, or in the shelter for people to adopt.

2 hours after:
[Logan,Lina,Luke,Link and Luna's Story]
It is so cold out in here, we found 1 kitten outside near a bush! she was shaking so much we couldn't just keep her there! We went somewhere far away, where lots of stray cats are and there are alot of poor kittens abandoned.

This kitten I saved I assume is 9 weeks old. We looked around for her mom but she was no where to be found, We realized that, there was 4 more kittens nearby! We knew that they were by the same mom, because they were all calicos.
We have been trying our best to save as many stray cats as possible. :goldstar:

Kittysodaa

Giving Kitties A Home
Adult Cat
Purraise
sorry, i found this again. I am very glad that the new cats have all found homes :) cried tears of joy when i met the 5 kittens in new homes in 2 months. they look well and healthy Shrimp and Greg are doing fine! Greg is now with my other friend who loves him.

--
We have been trying our best to move the cats to a rented room, but we have to keep them quiet as always. We feed them in our flats and keep the rooms clean, as you maybe know, theres 4 of us. we try to move them to a place, 3 room flat place. We lock the windows, lock the doors, have almost 4 litter boxes.. The only cat we own now is Shrimp and Breadloaf. all the other stray cats have found new owners! To maintain the cats in the flats, we always have 2 ppl in the house and 2 outside shopping for cat stuff.

I would appreciate if you could give me tips and so on :thanks:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you for helping all these kitties and finding them homes. So do you have your own apartment now? What do you need tips on?