Something Stuck In My Cat's Butt

Status
Not open for further replies.

diana2018

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
hey guys help there's something red and circle stuck in my cat's butt can somebody tell me what it is and how do i remove it? it's been there since yesterday

duckpond

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do NOT try to remove it yourself, you could cause internal damage to the cat. Please take the cat to the vet as soon as possible, this could very well be an emergency visit! Please keep us updated.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

diana2018

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
hey but the problem is im back to my village and there's no vet in my town is there any home medical things that i can do to my cat at the mean time?

duckpond

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There is no vet or dr. of any type that you can get the cat to?

diana2018

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
not now... by the way i tried giving her wet food,dry food,heated food and cold food . she diidn't eat any of it but she's following me around like she's hungry i have no idea what to do she looks so uncomfortable and she keeps licking her butt and by the way she has three kids they're still 3 months old and whenever they approach her she yells at them and sometimes hit them she's in a really bad mood

diana2018

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I HAVE no idea why she's sleeping like that right now

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You really have to find a way to get her to a medical person. Is there someone in your village who knows how to help sick animals? It sounds like she may have a reproductive problem, perhaps a prolapsed uterus. She could also be pregnant again and is miscarrying. At any rate, if she isn't eating it's a real emergency. I hope you can find a way to save her life.

duckpond

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
not now... by the way i tried giving her wet food,dry food,heated food and cold food . she diidn't eat any of it but she's following me around like she's hungry i have no idea what to do she looks so uncomfortable and she keeps licking her butt and by the way she has three kids they're still 3 months old and whenever they approach her she yells at them and sometimes hit them she's in a really bad mood
I would imagine she is in a lot of pain. she may not can poop, so she is hungry but backed up, so she will not eat? and if she is in a lot of pain she will be in a really bad mood. I really hope you can get some help for her!

diana2018

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
You really have to find a way to get her to a medical person. Is there someone in your village who knows how to help sick animals? It sounds like she may have a reproductive problem, perhaps a prolapsed uterus. She could also be pregnant again and is miscarrying. At any rate, if she isn't eating it's a real emergency. I hope you can find a way to save her life.
I feel like ur right that she's pregnant because when she meows there's like a big bump on the left side of her stomach and it could be the baby

diana2018

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I would imagine she is in a lot of pain. she may not can poop, so she is hungry but backed up, so she will not eat? and if she is in a lot of pain she will be in a really bad mood. I really hope you can get some help for her!
I gave her some tuna and she ate very little and later I saw her trying to poop but she couldn't at all

duckpond

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have you figured out hot to get her some medical care yet? I am very worried about your girl.

diana2018

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Have you figured out hot to get her some medical care yet? I am very worried about your girl.
Nope still no way to meet a vet. The red thing in her butt just got larger. And my mom forbids her from entering the house. She thinks the cat will infect us

Daisy6

A cat's best friend
Super Cat
Purraise
Nope still no way to meet a vet. The red thing in her butt just got larger. And my mom forbids her from entering the house. She thinks the cat will infect us
If your mom refuses to let a cat go inside when it is medically necessary to save a few lives (hers and all of the kittens she might be carrying), she deserves nothing more than what the queen and her kittens receive. I do not respect anyone who is unwilling to let a cat spend as much time inside as possible and get them all fixed.

BonitaBaby

Emotional Support Cat "Owner"
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It doesn't sound like she'll infect you, but it does sound like she needs medical attention. I hope you can get her some help. A doctor or nurse even.

diana2018

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
thank you everyone for your concern but i have no idea what to do i'm only 16 i can't drive and there isn't any vets nearby i already argued with my mom about it many times i have no idea what to do it's already been a week or smth since my cat got sick but i'm still trying to convince her

diana2018

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
If your mom refuses to let a cat go inside when it is medically necessary to save a few lives (hers and all of the kittens she might be carrying), she deserves nothing more than what the queen and her kittens receive. I do not respect anyone who is unwilling to let a cat spend as much time inside as possible and get them all fixed.
my mom is just worried about us but she is also worried about the cat cause yesterday she found out her friend's husband is a veterinarian and when she went to visit them they turned out to be in a vacation and won't return until summer vacation ends.

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A prolapsed anus could certainly part of the problem. That's when part of the bowel comes out of the rectum. A picture would really help us to help you.

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my god this cat needs immediate emergency vet care. By not taking it to the vet you are killing your cat. Tell your mom that. This is irresponsible. I don't blame you but your parents should know better. The cat is not going to infect you jesus. It sounds/looks like the cat is DYING.

Status
Not open for further replies.