Some Advice Please!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Bailey2

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'll just wait more..lol I do see changes just not the rounded belly like I see here when I read the posts

Bailey2

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
She still is thin everywhere except for the thickness through the belly area.

daisyd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She doesn't look pregnant in that pic. She hasn't had signs of heat since though has she ?

Bailey2

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Nope..no heat. Her nipples are about the same as the pics above.

ashade1

Wild and Wonderful Animal Rescue Director
Top Cat
Purraise
I think maybe you could go ahead with her spay. She doesn't look pregnant to me... I think any thickness in her stomach could be due to feeding her kitten food.

Bailey2

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Haven't posted in awhile because my girl has been missing since July 4th. I am not even sure how she escaped. It's heartbreaking and I am so worried about her. First of all it wasn't completely clear if she was pregnant or not so is she out there somewhere with babies or is she hurt?? Not k owing is so hard. She is chipped and had her collar on. I am checking twice a day with the shelters and have put up flyers and posted ads on local online pet sites. Also her litter box and some of my clothing is outside. I'm hoping someone has taken her in and she is ok. There aren't any vets within 30 mins or so here and maybe that is why her chip hasn't been checked. Trying to stay positive and hope she comes home safe. My house just doesn't feel right without her and it kills me thinking she may be out there alone

Jessica Meade

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Im so sorry you clearly love your little! But if she was pregnant it would be about prime time to have her babys. And sometimes cats will pick the stangest place to have them. (We foster and the places we have found kittens is beyound belief) but if she has been missing since july 4th.. i had kittens on july 6th and mom is just now starting to take longer breaks from the babys... so may be the time you will see her if she is close by... go out and shake the food bag and continue to look we have found kittens in car tires in old barns under trees they like to hide! And even the kitten i am fostering now with her 3 week litter she has moved her babys a few times as they had a perfect place made she moved them to the attic.. it was dark and alone.... i pray you find her!

Bailey2

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you..I'm not going to give up hope. IF she was pregnant she would have had the babies about 10 days ago. She wasn't really showing so hopefully no babies. Hopefully someone has her safe :)

Bailey2

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you..Ive hears of cats being gone for weeks and showing up so I keep hoping :)

Bailey2

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you..I just can't imagine her not coming home if she could. She's pretty spoiled and needy. Going to put up more flyers today and keep hoping :)

Bailey2

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So worried about her today. It's 107 degrees right now. Pray g she has water and shade

Bailey2

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am sooo excited! I just got a call from an elderly woman who says she thinks she has my girl!! She has been feeding her for about 2 weeks but hasn't been able to pick her up or get more than a couple of head rubs in here and there. She found her collar in the yard this morning and called me. It's about 4 miles from my house and that seems like a LONG way for her to travel but it has to be her because it's her collar. I can't leave work for another hour or so and I'm a nervous wreck!! Everyone please think good thoughts for me!