Show me your eyes

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
tabbytom tabbytom - Good Heavens - January was absolutely adorable!

Every time I look at this photo, I always feel very sad for him if he was not rescued and what would have happened to him and probably could not have made it on his own as he had a big gaping wound near his bum but I’m glad that he’s safe now :hearthrob: :redheartpump:

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Every time I look at this photo, I always feel very sad for him if he was not rescued and what would have happened to him and probably could not have made it on his own as he had a big gaping wound near his bum but I’m glad that he’s safe now :hearthrob: :redheartpump:
You're a good man, tabbytom tabbytom - but you still got the best half of that deal; you got January.

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
:grouphug: We are too!:hearthrob::redheartpump::grouphug2:

Alejandra Rico

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Freya was unusually relaxed this morning (after a good play session with Raist on their cat tree) so I managed to take a good bunch of pictures and some are only slightly blurry ;) Thought I could share a couple of them here to celebrate that I managed to "capture" her. Her eyes are still getting greener every month, I can't wait to see their final color!

IMG_20180205_135840.jpg

She melts my heart when she looks at me this way, as if she could see inside of me, look at my soul (everything good and bad in me) and find me worthy.

IMG_20180205_133943.jpg

Last edited:

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Freya was unusually relaxed this morning (after a good play session with Raist on their cat tree) so I managed to take a good bunch of pictures and some are only slightly blurry ;) Thought I could share a couple of them here to celebrate that I managed to "capture" her. Her eyes are still getting greener every month, I can't wait to see their final color!

View attachment 217569

She melts my heart when she looks at me this way, as if she could see inside of me, look at my soul (everything good and bad in me) and find me worthy.

View attachment 217570

Alejandra Rico Alejandra Rico - Freya really is absolutely stunning, you know!