Show me your eyes

Alejandra Rico

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Loook, loook! Raistlin can fully opem his eyes! He is not stink-eyeing at me in this one!
His mane is also looking better nkw that he is nlt wearing the collar :)

I haven't edit the picture, but mobile's camera has made everything a shade or two lighter than they really are. I like the picture, anyway, look at that muzzle :)

IMG_20180215_002216.jpg

Alejandra Rico

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yeah...I may have been sitting on the floor annoying the crap out of her with the phone just earlier. Yesterday was 5 months since we adopted (and also my birthday SHHH) and I may be falling in love with her lol.
Oh, God, she is gorgeous... And those eyes... I WANT THEM FOR MYSELF!!!! Will she take my brown eyes en exchange? ;)

P.D.: happy birthday with a day of delay!

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Are you sure about that? He's just as bad as that Snowshoe of yours and at least twice her size. Can you imagine what they'd get up to if we ever put them together.

:eek:
Norachan Norachan - I've already thought that through. I'll stop in Spain on the way, and bring Alejandra Rico Alejandra Rico 's Bengal, Freya. She'll keep everyone in line. If that fails, we can always call basscat basscat and ask him to send Gibs.

Alejandra Rico

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Norachan Norachan - I've already thought that through. I'll stop in Spain on the way, and bring Alejandra Rico Alejandra Rico 's Bengal, Freya. She'll keep everyone in line. If that fails, we can always call basscat basscat and ask him to send Gibs.
You can take Freya when I am dead, not even a second sooner than that. Besides... do I really have to remind you that books are a important part of her diet? ;)

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, God, she is gorgeous... And those eyes... I WANT THEM FOR MYSELF!!!! Will she take my brown eyes en exchange? ;)

P.D.: happy birthday with a day of delay!
Nooooooo! But i've always wanted brown eyes! Lol...want to swap? I have common boring blue. In 34 years Violet is the first of many, our first green eyed, first long haired, first tortie (ish), first stray (though we've had shelter kitties before). No waay am I sharing those green peepers :p

Alejandra Rico

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Nooooooo! But i've always wanted brown eyes! Lol...want to swap? I have common boring blue. In 34 years Violet is the first of many, our first green eyed, first long haired, first tortie (ish), first stray (though we've had shelter kitties before). No waay am I sharing those green peepers :p
We have a deal! Blue eyes are not only beautiful, but the best match for my skin tone, so you can have my brown eyes ;) oh, you are gonna need glasses, by the way ;)