Show me your eyes

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
catspaw66 catspaw66 - "Living Chocolate," is such a nice phrase - and so true. Imagine being terrorised by two such beautiful kitties as Mia and Loki. gareth gareth - would you like a nice Snowshoe to round out your household?

;)

gareth

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
catspaw66 catspaw66 - "Living Chocolate," is such a nice phrase - and so true. Imagine being terrorised by two such beautiful kitties as Mia and Loki. gareth gareth - would you like a nice Snowshoe to round out your household?

;)
I have quite enough to manage with this pair of lunatics tbh, and plan to always get Burmese as the breed is perfect for me. Just the right balance of affection, character and stark raving madness.

Although I have to admit I've looked at snowshoes. their characteristics are supposed to be be very very similar to Burmese. And they are just stunning. I mean, who wouldn't fall in love with this...

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have quite enough to manage with this pair of lunatics tbh, and plan to always get Burmese as the breed is perfect for me. Just the right balance of affection, character and stark raving madness.

Although I have to admit I've looked at snowshoes. their characteristics are supposed to be be very very similar to Burmese. And they are just stunning. I mean, who wouldn't fall in love with this...

gareth gareth - Yes, but it's the stark raving madness which makes them magnetic - and the ego. They think they're smarter than we are, and in most cases - sadly - it seems to be true.

Did you see the 'Burmese Snowshoe' in this thread:

Are We Siamese?

I can't even begin to imagine it.