Show me your eyes

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Norachan Norachan - I've already thought that through. I'll stop in Spain on the way, and bring Alejandra Rico Alejandra Rico 's Bengal, Freya. She'll keep everyone in line. If that fails, we can always call @basscat and ask him to send Gibs.
You're not thinking this through. Freya and Gibs aren't going to make sure Mu Shoo and Bertie behave. They're going to join forces and become totally invincible. It's going to be like the feline version of X-Men or something.

:insertevillaugh:

Alejandra Rico

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
You're not thinking this through. Freya and Gibs aren't going to make sure Mu Shoo and Bertie behave. They're going to join forces and become totally invincible. It's going to be like the feline version of X-Men or something.

:insertevillaugh:
You mean Catpocalypse? Freya is War, for sure, we'll see who are the others, though I feel inclined to think that Gibbs is Death :D

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah...I may have been sitting on the floor annoying the crap out of her with the phone just earlier. Yesterday was 5 months since we adopted (and also my birthday SHHH) and I may be falling in love with her lol.
MAYBE falling in love? I think that ship has sailed!

FlawlessImperfection

Life isn’t perfect, and it’s lovely that way. ❤️
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness, lol! My 12 year old son is always saying “As you wish.” He named her right away, he just knew it the moment she came home. And boy does she eat up her title with him! “Of course you can have that, be gentle she’s just a baby, but that’s what she wants don’t you girl, don’t worry I will just get for you anyway....” and on and on. Thank goodness I never gave him a little sister! :D