Show me your eyes

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jack always looks like this. In movies,it's called a Kubrick pose...made famous in films like "the shining". The actors appear mad/crazy by tilting the head down and looking up thru the top of the eyes.I

Many people have said "man,your cat looks pissed!"
Me.... "Nah,he just looks like that. He's a sweetheart. He just wants you to pet him."
Them... "I ain't touching that cat. He looks like he'll bite me!"
Then Jack jumps in their lap without asking,settles right down and starts purring.
Them... "Dude! I love your cat!!!"
View attachment 215057
Kreatorcat Kreatorcat - Just the opposite of my sweet little Snowshoe.

mooshuone-eye.jpg

"Ooohhh... she's so cute. I want to pick her up and squeeze her!"

"She'll tear your face off."

"Oh, no! Not this sweet little kitty! Let me just pick you up and... OWWWWW!"

"Here - let me just get some bandages."

Last edited:

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kim and I are convinced that Pepe has the most beautiful face we have ever seen in person(ok,we are biased). At 13 years old,he seems almost like a kitten head on an adult body. By far one of the most symmetrical fur markings on a cat I have ever seen.

View attachment 215061
Kreatorcat Kreatorcat - You might be right; Pepe really looks like he could have been painted by Caravaggio or Andrea del Verrocchio. What an incredibly handsome fellow he is.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
Honeybee yesterday after shoveling off the deck just for her. She's wanting to go back in because it's treats time. I love her green eyes...I can stare into them forever if I could..same as many other gorgeous kitties on the cat site...I have to watch out for the catnapper....
20180120_120304.jpg

Korinmewmew

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Honeybee yesterday after shoveling off the deck just for her. She's wanting to go back in because it's treats time. I love her green eyes...I can stare into them forever if I could..same as many other gorgeous kitties on the cat site...I have to watch out for the catnapper....
View attachment 215339
She’s so pretty :lovecat3:

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 215339
foxxycat foxxycat - You ain't kiddin' you do - and especially at night. Maybe I'd better come over and keep watch over Honeybee while you sleep... you know... just to be on the safe side.

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
foxxycat foxxycat - You ain't kiddin' you do - and especially at night. Maybe I'd better come over and keep watch over Honeybee while you sleep... you know... just to be on the safe side.
Just bring a nice fuzzy fleece blanket and she will spend all night on you as long as you don't snore too loud...seems my snoring is why she bolts off me at 4am....lol

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 215410

Bonnie recuperating after a harrowing morning where the vacuum was run in the front room. She disappears for hours when it's fired up.
What a beautiful baby engine4154 engine4154 be careful of the cat napper who may come to steal or borrow Bonnie.

My girls are not bothered by the vacuum too much. Honeybee watches it go back and forth but if It comes near her then she bolts off. :lol:

weebeasties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 215410

Bonnie recuperating after a harrowing morning where the vacuum was run in the front room. She disappears for hours when it's fired up.
Oh Bonnie is sooo beautiful! :loveeyes:
Before we replaced all of our carpet with tile, our cats would run too. Well, all except Zuzu who would stare down the vacuum like it was a vicious intruder!

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a beautiful baby engine4154 engine4154 be careful of the cat napper who may come to steal or borrow Bonnie.

My girls are not bothered by the vacuum too much. Honeybee watches it go back and forth but if It comes near her then she bolts off. :lol:
This should read cat napperS (as in multiple suspects). Bonnie is just exquisite. She has that innocent face - usually hiding a wickedly warped sense of humor.