pictures of Cats enjoying their cat trees

Gillykat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Choose the most sturdy ones. Broad base on all levels and double posts to support platform so that it won't wobble. It'll last longer with all the abuse.
When I bought my big tree I looked for something that would be strong enough to withstand a big breed like Maine Coons or Norwegian Forest ;) My thought being that a normal-sized moggie or Siamese or Rex wouldn't be able to completely trash it.....well, not for a few months anyway :biggrin: Eventually found the one below at a discount price in the sale and absolutely LOVE IT!!!! It's currently back in it's box in the corner of the bedroom as we don't have any cats yet but once we've painted & sorted the living room it'll be put back up in front of the window....all ready for two hooligans to play on :hyper:

Natural Home IV Large Cat Tree | Free P&P £29+ at zooplus

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I bought my big tree I looked for something that would be strong enough to withstand a big breed like Maine Coons or Norwegian Forest ;) My thought being that a normal-sized moggie or Siamese or Rex wouldn't be able to completely trash it.....well, not for a few months anyway :biggrin: Eventually found the one below at a discount price in the sale and absolutely LOVE IT!!!! It's currently back in it's box in the corner of the bedroom as we don't have any cats yet but once we've painted & sorted the living room it'll be put back up in front of the window....all ready for two hooligans to play on :hyper:

Nice-looking sturdy, tall tree and I love the use of the water hyacinth, being a basket freak (notice I did not say "basket case" :insertevillaugh:) Can't wait to see pix of "two hooligans" on there! :climbcat::climbcat:

Gillykat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Nice-looking sturdy, tall tree and I love the use of the water hyacinth, being a basket freak (notice I did not say "basket case" :insertevillaugh:) Can't wait to see pix of "two hooligans" on there! :climbcat::climbcat:
It IS a lovely strong tree and when we had diabetic Olivia she absolutely adored it. I've been looking at a few more on various websites and seen a 6ft tall bed which looks pretty cool too so I may be treating The Kids (as Neil always calls our cats seeing as we never had human children....I'm just not the broody sort unless it has fur and a wet nose :lol2: I don't smoke or drink and there's only so many cat books I can hunt down on Amazon & Ebay so why not spend the spare pennies on catifying the house ;) Luckily Neil is just as keen to do so and is a HUGE fan of Jackson Galaxy too.

Gillykat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Durrrrr forgot to put the links for a few of my favourites :crazy: What I especially love is seeing the photos of cats using these beds in theior homes which customers sends in...gives you a really good idea of just how big they are....and how solid and hooligan play-proof :biggrin:

Natural Paradise Scratching Post XXL | Free P&P £29+ at zooplus! This one reaches to barely 5inches below our ceiling! Lovely and high for pusscats to sleep on.

Or this one....
Natural Paradise Scratch Barrel - XXL Premium | Free P&P £29+

Or this flower tree :)
Flower Cat Tree - XXL | Free P&P £29+

:headscratch: I'm gonna need a bigger house at this rate! :dunno: :lol2:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
IMG_0099.JPG
Durrrrr forgot to put the links for a few of my favourites :crazy: What I especially love is seeing the photos of cats using these beds in theior homes which customers sends in...gives you a really good idea of just how big they are....and how solid and hooligan play-proof :biggrin:

Natural Paradise Scratching Post XXL | Free P&P £29+ at zooplus! This one reaches to barely 5inches below our ceiling! Lovely and high for pusscats to sleep on.

Or this one....
Natural Paradise Scratch Barrel - XXL Premium | Free P&P £29+

Or this flower tree :)
Flower Cat Tree - XXL | Free P&P £29+

:headscratch: I'm gonna need a bigger house at this rate! :dunno: :lol2:
WOW! All are nice, but the Flower Cat Tree is gorgeous! for an affordable price and again, utilizing water hyacinth. Really beautiful!

I was behind the door when the maternal feelings were passed out. WAY too many people on earth anyway, which I got quite clearly when I was a kid. And being born into a home "with cat", it's been natural for me to love, advocate for, and live with them going forward.

IDK about UK stores, but we have and enjoy a great big cat gym we bought on amazon, mfd. by GO Pet Club. They make some really nice cat furniture. Just saying.

Last edited:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise

That’s great!

Monte101

The Pic is Lucky and he watches Star Trek with me!
Kitten
Purraise
This is Lil' bit "With Heart" and Misty "Gray" playing. Misty is our newest lil girl only a few months old and found in our front yard close to the HWY!

Lil Bit......

Lil Bit is Our Love Baby "Could not help but add a couple of pic's to show why."

She is 8 to 9 weeks old 2016 in this Picture and a perrrfect Heart!

This was taken in March of this year.. Still has her Heart! Looks better when sitting up but hay she is going to do what she wants right?

Lucky is our little boy.. Found him walking downtown and was almost hit so I had to take him in!

Lucky Taken 11-2017

He likes the tree house as well...

Now he is 10LBS! and just a mess.... Love to have his pic taken ....

Found this one thought it was cute.. anyway... I will keep looking around the forum.. I am new to this So Hi!!!! and hope the pics are OK!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is Lil' bit "With Heart" and Misty "Gray" playing. Misty is our newest lil girl only a few months old and found in our front yard close to the HWY!

Lil Bit......

Lil Bit is Our Love Baby "Could not help but add a couple of pic's to show why."

She is 8 to 9 weeks old 2016 in this Picture and a perrrfect Heart!

This was taken in March of this year.. Still has her Heart! Looks better when sitting up but hay she is going to do what she wants right?

Lucky is our little boy.. Found him walking downtown and was almost hit so I had to take him in!

Lucky Taken 11-2017

He likes the tree house as well...

Now he is 10LBS! and just a mess.... Love to have his pic taken ....

Found this one thought it was cute.. anyway... I will keep looking around the forum.. I am new to this So Hi!!!! and hope the pics are OK!
AWWW, such a couple of cuties! And it's clear they are very much loved and living the good life as they should. Welcome to TCS, Monte101 Monte101 , Lil Bit and Lucky! *PS You're a builder, I see.*:geekcat::kneading::cutecat:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Monte101

The Pic is Lucky and he watches Star Trek with me!
Kitten
Purraise
OK, I found the other Pics of Misty! I was in a bit of a panic... Thought I had lost them...

Misty and Lil Bit....

Oh and this was something that LIL Bit loved to do when she wanted to let me Know the water was OUT! Shame now because she is too big to fit... HE HE

And this was just Cute so I had to add it...

Well got to get some work done so I had better get off this...... Oh and I am not sure what was meant by "Builder" from the post above.... Or how you got that but In a way Yes I do Build... I Own a Computer Repair Shop but we also make Wood Parts and do Laser engraving. I have made a few "Custom" Cat trees and Houses for customers in the past..
I love my Babies and would not take for any of them... BTW "Lucky" He is the Shop cat so I have my "Quality Control Officer" Hear everyday to make sure things are just right!

Happy Posting everyone and have a PurrrFect Day!

2rescuekitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Such bright-eyed, cute cats! I love their paws and tails hanging over the edge. Looks like they're really having fun.
Thank you :) they are extremely silly...Sometimes toby will hang off the cat tree and just stare at me and talk LOL he likes to act silly and when I laugh at him its almost like its egging him on to do it more :crackup: