TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

tinydestroyer

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
IMG_9286.JPG
Mog and Lucy love their cat tree from Chewy. I've only had it since November, but it seems to be holding up ok.
The new mini cat tree wasn't getting any love, but then Mog decided to take a nap up top this am. Now, although they ignored it for days (other than during assembly, of course,) the two kitties keep kicking each other out of the bottom pod. Silly babies.

IMG_9338.JPG

beardrinksbeer

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
it has been very warm downunder & the boys only come back for a feed then they take off again, hopefully I may see them more as it heads into autumn. at least they are having fun, I hope, here is one up a tree near the house, this was after a feed. we need rain, that may make the boys stay closer to home; but they don't mind being out in the rain
2018.03.04_16h23m55s_003_.jpg

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
it has been very warm downunder & the boys only come back for a feed then they take off again, hopefully I may see them more as it heads into autumn. at least they are having fun, I hope, here is one up a tree near the house, this was after a feed. we need rain, that may make the boys stay closer to home; but they don't mind being out in the rain
View attachment 221198
I was thinking of you last Saturday. I was watching the movie Quigley Down Under. Such wonderful landscape. And a young-in-his prime Tom Selleck *sigh* Just wonderful.

beardrinksbeer

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I was thinking of you last Saturday. I was watching the movie Quigley Down Under. Such wonderful landscape. And a young-in-his prime Tom Selleck *sigh* Just wonderful.
it must have been a horror movie you were watching? :popcorn: did you see any drop bears in the movie? :soldier: I bet you there was a lot drinking being done :drinking:

dustydiamond1

Top Cat
Purraise
it must have been a horror movie you were watching? :popcorn: did you see any drop bears in the movie? :soldier: I bet you there was a lot drinking being done :drinking:
No you silly man, Quigley Down Under is a 1990 ‧ Drama/Romance Australian-American Western film. No drop bears, no drinking and I think there was only one shot of kangaroos! Some nice looking horses though. You should check it out.

beardrinksbeer

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
No you silly man, Quigley Down Under is a 1990 ‧ Drama/Romance Australian-American Western film. No drop bears, no drinking and I think there was only one shot of kangaroos! Some nice looking horses though. You should check it out.
Drama? romance? :barf:no thanks. a western, now your talking - My Name is Nobody, Silverado, True Grit (I thought I saw a koala in that one) & not to forget A Town Called Mercy (Daleks in that one :hyper: ) no drinking, don't they have saloons in westerns? :beerchug: horses? were they tide up at the saloon? while the owner was :drinking: won't it cost too much to see that movie since Agent Orange put tariffs up everywhere?

dustydiamond1

Top Cat
Purraise
Drama? romance? :barf:no thanks. a western, now your talking - My Name is Nobody, Silverado, True Grit (I thought I saw a koala in that one) & not to forget A Town Called Mercy (Daleks in that one :hyper: ) no drinking, don't they have saloons in westerns? :beerchug: horses? were they tide up at the saloon? while the owner was :drinking: won't it cost too much to see that movie since Agent Orange put tariffs up everywhere?
:crackup:Might find it on youtube or you might try googling it :hellocomputer: